Anyone care to guess????

Won't let me see it Hun.
Ps what are you hoping for?

https://i695.photobucket.com/albums...g 2013/216632_153813598119527_203691325_n.jpg

Sorry Hun I didn't realise it was you! Lol just having a look now :)

Ok so going by that pic I'm going to say boy but its very hard to see lol

Ok so going by that pic I'm going to say boy but its very hard to see lol
Lol it was a really bad picture. The doctors machine didnt print pics so had to take it with my phone. I have one more not sure how good it is but will post link after I upload it :)

https://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv313/KRAZYBLU09/f1bfbc3f-18c7-4c45-863e-36b51888ff61_zps76cb66cd.jpg

Lol! No worries ill look at it once you pop it up.
Totally didn't realise who I was talking to till I seen you reply on your other thread :dohh: lol!

Lol! No worries ill look at it once you pop it up.
Totally didn't realise who I was talking to till I seen you reply on your other thread :dohh: lol!
Lol thank you!!!

Oh its ok babyandbump is a big world with many users lol

I'm rubbish at this but I'll keep everything crossed for you

Thank you! I don't know why I have been so nervous about this!!!

Fx I could not sleep last night I went to bed at 6 am and now I am up andcant go back to sleep.

I'm not seeing a nub! Guessing boy just from the feeling I get looking at it!

How much longer? Or have you already been. I'm not sure how much the time difference is between us LOL

How much longer? Or have you already been. I'm not sure how much the time difference is between us LOL
Lol I don't go until 2:30pm so ill be leaving home in about 30 minutes to be there by 2:00pm
My daughter decided to change her mind at the last minute and vote for team girl...:( so I am guessing it's another DD.
I will be sad if it is but I am sure I will get over it soon (I hope) I more than likely will have record the ultrasound and have the tech write the gender in an envelope so that I can prepare myself before opening it and I will record that as well and post the links here.

Oooh exciting. Really hope you get your boy. Good luck and let us know xxx

Oh hun, hugs to you! I'm so sorry you didn't get your boy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->