Anyone care to lend their eyes? (Update on Page 4)

CrystalJMM

Reaction score
https://imgur.com/f15VXyX

This test was taken with morning urine - I took a wondfo @ 1:30am and there was a tiny squinty line, another at 5:00am and I didn't see a thing. Then this one at 7:15 with no liquid between 5 and 7:15.

I think I see a line but I also took a digi and it was negative.

I've also been cramping and having a backache quite a bit yesterday and today, no spotting or anything though.

What do you guys think?

Oh BTW: This is cycle day 31/11DPO

TIA!

Sorry just saw the link! I definitely see a line. I didn't even have to click on it. :)

Deffo pregnant my line looked like that the next day much more colour to the line. I did a digi at exactly 14days after positive digital ovulation test and its showing 1-2 so would wait till then to try another one.

Sorry just saw the link! I definitely see a line. I didn't even have to click on it. :)

Thank you for the reply! I was just so freaked out by the Wondfo being so clearly negative this morning. The 1:30am and the two from last night were BARELY showing lines anyway. I know it's early days but seeing nothing on it this morning really scared me.

The FRER line is definitely the darkest I've had so far but the negative digi brought me down too.

I'm going to try my best to stay positive and test again tomorrow and hope for darker lines!

Thanks again! :)

Deffo pregnant my line looked like that the next day much more colour to the line. I did a digi at exactly 14days after and its showing 1-2 so would wait till then to try another one.

Thank you! I will keep checking my wondfos and praying the line gets darker - maybe I'll try another digi if AF doesn't show. I'm due on June 5th.

Thank you for the reply! I was just so freaked out by the Wondfo being so clearly negative this morning. The 1:30am and the two from last night were BARELY showing lines anyway. I know it's early days but seeing nothing on it this morning really scared me.

The FRER line is definitely the darkest I've had so far but the negative digi brought me down too.

I'm going to try my best to stay positive and test again tomorrow and hope for darker lines!

The digi isn't as sensitive from what I hear. I would maybe just test again in another couple of days. :)

The digi isn't as sensitive from what I hear. I would maybe just test again in another couple of days. :)

I definitely will - being patient is for the birds. lol

LoL I agree. Try being on CD60!!! LoL

LoL I agree. Try being on CD60!!! LoL

Oh geez! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks! I just stopped the progesterone cream yesterday and already spotting so should be here soon! LoL

Yes, I see the line clear as day, but digis are less sensitive. Should show up on one soon! Congrats :happydance: xxxx

Yes, I see the line clear as day, but digis are less sensitive. Should show up on one soon! Congrats :happydance: xxxx

Thank you! I keep staring at it like a fool. Haha

I'm hopeful that I'll have a decent line on a wondfo tomorrow morning with FMU. That negative one this morning after seeing shadows last night really scared me. :nope:

https://imgur.com/QAalBIQ

The link is to todays pics.

I got a positive on the digital this morning (couldn't wait :dohh:) but the lines on my FRER and the dollar store cheapie are soooo faint.

I think the Wondfo is slightly darker than yesterday/last night but it's very slight.

*sigh*

Why must I stress myself out with all this line spotting?!

I got a positive on the digital this morning (couldn't wait :dohh:) but the lines on my FRER and the dollar store cheapie are soooo faint.

I think the Wondfo is slightly darker than yesterday/last night but it's very slight.

*sigh*

A positive Digi is great!! And it took a while for my cheapies to get a good line, so don't worry about that! Congrats again! Xxxxx

*sigh*

A positive Digi is great!! And it took a while for my cheapies to get a good line, so don't worry about that! Congrats again! Xxxxx

Thank you for the support! I had to run out to the bank earlier and I had to literally MAKE myself not stop and get some tests while I was out to see if the lines had darkened at all.

It's a sickness. LOL

The cramping is much milder today and still not spotting or bleeding so I'm hopeful.

It's hard not telling my husband but I want to be sure before I tell him. I was thinking Father's Day. By then I think I'll feel secure and I'll have had bloods done. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->