Anyone catch an egg with late ovulation ? CD 31?

Reaction score
I had 2 back to back CP in December and January. In the month of February I bled for 14 days . I didn't O this cycle till CD 31 ! Is that too late ?

When I got pregnant with DS, my cycles were 8 to 10 weeks each. As long as you ovulate, you can conceive. It doesn't matter how far into your cycle you are. It's frustrating to have really long cycles, but you're not out this cycle, even if you O late. Good luck!��

When I got pregnant with DS, my cycles were 8 to 10 weeks each. As long as you ovulate, you can conceive. It doesn't matter how far into your cycle you are. It's frustrating to have really long cycles, but you're not out this cycle, even if you O late. Good luck!��

I was worried too as my cycles are 6-7 weeks long. Even though my doctor told me it should not be a problem, I still felt concerned. Thank you for sharing, it is really calming to know that someone has conceived with late ovulations!! :hugs:

Thank you 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->