• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone CD 1 with me?

ttc_Mera

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
Today makes cd 1 for me , on to month 22 :cry:

Im not even sure what else to say or do anymore.

I'm sorry ttc_mera...

I'm pretty sure that I'll be onto cycle 3 tomorrow... so I'll be one cd behind you! I have long cycles though :cry: This was my first cycle really trying with opks and temping and good timing...bummed it's not as easy as it seems.

Hopefully this cycle will be it for us!

Im sorry amantila, I really hope AF stays away.

It sucks doesnt it, to do all the tracking with the opks thinking you timed everything perfectly just to see a bfn.

I am to the point where I am just going to depend on the doctors and hope for the best that they find answers.

Keep me posted if af shows up or not.

It definitely stinks :(

Hope that the doctors find some answers to help you!

AF showed up today so I'm officially CD1 now.

Poo. I'm sorry AF ended up getting. Hoping this cycle brings us a bfp. Are you going to try anything differently this cycle ?

I don't think I'll try anything different yet except a bit more bd before ovulation :] I'll definitely temp and opk again...I liked having a better idea about what was going on with my cycle. I'd like to try to shorten my cycles and maybe try something like vitex, but I'm going to give my body a few cycles to get used to being off bcp to see if they get shorter on their own before I try any supplements.

How about you? Any tips for a newbie to ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"