Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

CD1 for me! She got me this morning, October here we come!

2moms - I hope this is a good sign for you, fingers crossed! Wasn't AF supposed to show her presence this weekend?

How's everyone else keeping? I've got period pains. Very annoying! I should be having baby pains! :nope:

Aww sorry to hear that sunny i was wondering how you were getting on!

2moms - I hope this is a good sign for you, fingers crossed! Wasn't AF supposed to show her presence this weekend?

How's everyone else keeping? I've got period pains. Very annoying! I should be having baby pains! :nope:

I'm sorry sweetheart :( October is my favorite month; it'll be lucky for you, I know it!

I tested with my last FRER this morning, because the cramps and temp were making me suspicious... BFN. Spotting heavier now. AF due tomorrow or Tuesday in full force. But that's ok! Went and got my nails done, and I'm going to have a glass of wine, and it's back in the saddle :)

Starting EPO when AF arrives - I love that stuff!! Gotta get back to the acupuncturist too.

<3

FX for the rest of you girls <3

I'm sorry Hun :hugs: I really hope it happens for you in October Hun

I have no idea what's going on! My temp went sky high this morning. No AF yet, but still spotting like crazy. BFN yesterday. Ugh. Maybe my thermometer's broken or the battery is low?

Won't be long for me.. witch will arrive today or tomorrow from the way im feeling..! Grr

Still no af for me cd32 for me been sick for past two morning so tired all i wana do is sleep an got cramps wish af wud show her face feel like she coming but no sign! Not tested since will test tomorrow as its my daughters second birthday tomorrow x

Hi Sunny! I have lost you for a while but saw you today in my friends list and wanted to drop by, see how you are doing. It's OK that the witch got you. You will be luckier this cycle! Fingers crossed for all of you ladies :hugs:

I am waiting for AF now, will be here within the week which is fine.
got married just over a week ago and didn't really DTD much this cycle!! Embarrassingly the only times we did it was 3 times after the wedding when we were away for 2 nights, according to my tracker i should have ovulated then too.. Not that I'm even expecting to be PG this time (its actually quite relaxing not checking every symptom etc)
I went for blood tests a few days ago (my first step into getting professional help) and am waiting 2 weeks for results, Hubby has to go for SA too which hasn't been arranged yet.

I'm hoping that stress was a factor in my not being able to fall pregnant, and i am deffo 100% NOT stressed now yay (after the wedding) am no longer on beta blockers - not suffering from migraines, am sleeping at night, not having panic attacks etc etc so hopefully this will help!?

anyone else in the same boat where they have just started the blood tests etc and nothing diagnosed yet?

Hiya chimmi I was scrolling through and noticed you are back hope you are ok ? Congratulations on your wedding :)

Aww congrats fairydust! Haven't been on here since AF came last time.

Just hoping the docs can get to the bottom of my stupid body lol and I can get pregnant!

Thank you good luck with the doctors Hun keep me posted how you are getting on :)

Hi lovely ladies, sorry I haven't been around much. My husband thought I should distance my self a bit because he was afraid I would become too obsessed especially as I freaked out last time because AF arrived. I'm currently on CD 30, my husband and I just didn't want to do or use anything this month and just wanted to have fun with out the stress. My period was due yesterday- I had a bit of spotting last night, light pinkish & then this morning. So AF hasn't arrived her full self yet! Will test later on today when I go and get my self a digital test. Good luck to you all x x

Fairy - congratulations you lovely lady. I'm very happy for you! X x

Hi lovely ladies, sorry I haven't been around much. My husband thought I should distance my self a bit because he was afraid I would become too obsessed especially as I freaked out last time because AF arrived. I'm currently on CD 30, my husband and I just didn't want to do or use anything this month and just wanted to have fun with out the stress. My period was due yesterday- I had a bit of spotting last night, light pinkish & then this morning. So AF hasn't arrived her full self yet! Will test later on today when I go and get my self a digital test. Good luck to you all x x

Fairy - congratulations you lovely lady. I'm very happy for you! X x

Thank you sunny it's lovely your back :hugs: I'm due 27th may I'm still nervous I will mc I have passed my mc milestone so I should be ok :) i was getting that way myself ttc takes over so much it's lovely you had fun this month that's the best thing to do at times I wish you all the luck in the world ttc I still would love to keep in touch see how you are getting on :)

Hi ladies :wave:

I am on to my 2nd cycle, cd7. Keeping my fingers crossed this month. I'm almost positive I had a chemical this past cycle...hoping this will be our month!

Sunny, that sounds so great! Taking a relaxed approach is fantastic! Sometimes I can get too wrapped up in BnB as well. We all do at times lol!!

Ps...congrats fairy!! :dance:

I know how you feel sunny, we've had a few months where we have been relaxed about it. I find the days go quicker if i am not on here every second too..!

I just want the results of my blood test now so I can start to help myself..!

Fingers crossed for you sunny this could be it. It Happens that way to a lot of ladies on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->