Anyone checking CP and CM?

mummyofaangel

DS1 & sticky bean! :-)
Reaction score
Hey ladies

I was wondering how far along are you and do you check/chart your CP or CM? I'm 6 weeks tomoro and I checked my cervix tonight which is still high hard and closed and almost moved to the left abit (TMI) also my CM is very creamy lotion like.. And quite a lot of it?

Thanks

I'm six weeks two days and mine is high and so soft it feels just like everything else around it, it is kinda gross! Due to the swollen nature, I have no clue of tilt. As for cm, mine is creamy and slightly yellow. Everyone has different timing on their cervix, mine softened before my bfp. I know you shouldn't check when pregnant, but I do every few days haha

I don't check my cervix because I get so sensitive in that area that it really hurts. As for CM I always notice when it comes out :haha: it didn't dry up this time before AF that's how I knew I was preg.

Sometimes I am. I am having a LOT of milky discharge and my cervix is closed and hard. Feels narrow too, and I'm sure I can feel the plug.

I wouldn't feel comfortable with doing this in pregnancy its not right lol

I've felt my cervix once or twice and it's reeeeeally low, hasn't jumped up inside me yet. I've had loads of creamy CM since conception

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->