Anyone chosen names yet? Fun to share !

Some lovely names!!

We are having:

Millie Rose (girl)
Jacob Martin (boy)

Boys middle name is his dads name - sort of a tradition :) x

I'm not so worried this time round... Last time I was sure it was a girl and had a name picked out from the start, and had a boy name too. When the baby was born he really didn't suit his name, so we didn't call him what we had all through the pregnancy. Archie wasn't on any list and was purely because he suited it so well...

... So this time I'm waiting, but will have some possibilities.

Hubby likes Zara for a girl, I like Eilidh (it's likely to be another red head). We have no clue about boy names - hard to find something to go with Archie that is not traditional island names like Norman, Murdo or Angus! And as we have a common island surname I want to avoid the common first names!

It's going to be tough!

We've got Myles for a boy probably no middle name as our surname is italian and Miles is my maiden name.

We have a long list for a girl
Etoile, Florence, Claudia, Ceciley, the list goes on.

Elle x

For a boy he will be a junior aka "Deuce"
For a girl she will be zoey Ann or Ann Marie.

We haven't really thought of boys names yet so still working on it, would love a girl.

So our girl name Isabel

I already have a ryan and a blake.
girls name - kaitlyn- the only one we both agree on
boys name- we cant agree at all but i like
matthew
cain
aiden

I'm hopeless at names - the only names I like so far are names that we definitely won't use because of our surname ie

Ryan OHaire (a popular Irish aeroplane company)
Ivan OHaire ("I've no hair .... Really???)

*sigh*

I want my babies to have names that have a lot of meaning to us as a family:

Georgia for a girl(after the Ray Charles song, it's one of 'our' songs :cloud9:)

or

Xavier for a boy (we need a name that translates to French, Spanish and English due to our majorly mixed up genes :haha: my kids will have an identity crisis by the age of 7 I'm sure!)

We are using grandparents/ancestral names as middle names- luckily both families have a lot of the same names!

Not sure about Xavier...but I like the weirdness of it- whoever heard of a name that starts with X?? Hah.

We've got Myles for a boy probably no middle name as our surname is italian and Miles is my maiden name.

We have a long list for a girl
Etoile, Florence, Claudia, Ceciley, the list goes on.

Elle x

I like it that you can use YOUR maiden name as a first name, I am all about "family significance"...

I'm not so worried this time round... Last time I was sure it was a girl and had a name picked out from the start, and had a boy name too. When the baby was born he really didn't suit his name, so we didn't call him what we had all through the pregnancy. Archie wasn't on any list and was purely because he suited it so well...

... So this time I'm waiting, but will have some possibilities.

Hubby likes Zara for a girl, I like Eilidh (it's likely to be another red head). We have no clue about boy names - hard to find something to go with Archie that is not traditional island names like Norman, Murdo or Angus! And as we have a common island surname I want to avoid the common first names!

It's going to be tough!

OMG I LOVE Archie:cloud9:- my Great Grandfather was called Archie and I would choose it but my little cousin just stole it- but it suits him perfectly, same brilliant blue eyes as Great Grandad Archie :cloud9:

For I girl I have - Eva or Billie

For a Boy I have Leon

Girl - India Grace
Boy - Sebastian ................

Haven't got a middle name for a wee man yet, we'll find one :)

I've had the same girls name for months, since we started, but coming up with a boys name has been much harder!!! Finally got one but I bet we'll change our minds loads before the time comes. Let's just hope it's a girl or it may not have a name for a while :s

Girl: Kenna O'Shea
Boy: Jack David Hayden

Its my OH that's being picky! I have loads of boys names I like but he doesn't like any of them! I think it's cause he wants a girl and refuses to think it may be a boy...

We like Carter Jackson for a boy, and Laila Joy for a girl. My mom really wants Isabell or Isabella Lorraine for a girl. She wants to call her, her EB BB. Her middle name is Lorraine.

I love Scarlett Esme for a girl and not sure about boys names as OH doesn't like my idea of Finn, I quite like Isaac too, but honestly i'm not sure about either of them too, it's more difficult to think of boys names!

It's so hard. We want a nice Scottish name our wee boy is called Eoin Finlay (Eoin pronounced Iain as in Scots Gaelic rather than Owen in Irish Gaelic )
If he was a girl he was gonna be Isla which we both love, but would never name a little girl as he was called that for two days when the doctor got sex wrong on scan lol
We have middle names though out of memory for their brother, boy middle name Owen (our little joke as all our Irish friends think that's Eoins name) and Daisy for a girl as giant daisies were the only flowers at his funeral.
I really like Iona but It keeps coming out funny, as it would be Iona Daisy lol or Iona Bell (OHs surname) lol :haha:

We have picked 2 names for each sex incase it's twins

Girl
Isla Rose
Jessica Lucy

Boys
Bobby Peter
Tyler Stephen

We will be having Ali for a boy but I also like Thomas, Harrison and Max.

For girls we are struggling. I really like Leah and Miley but the OH hates them both. He likes Lily but its a very common name around here so I don't want to copy everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->