Anyone chosen names yet? Fun to share !

Hi Lady Luck :)

Yes, lucky me with all the great west coast weather lol! Used to love Oban, there was a wee caravan park that the family used to camp at but it's all gone now (made way for a new housing development). Where are you based now?

That's a good idea, I hadn't thought of doing that. My Grandas ''proper'' name was Alexander although nobody ever called him that, so I was thinking maybe Alex also x

Lauren, ladyluck

I too have Oban connections... My family still live just south of Oban and when I go 'home' that's where I go... About five times a year. Love it down there. Cx

I won't decide a name until I see it, but for a girl my fave is Maisey! I also like kayla! For a boy I'm not sure at all! Although middle name is long to be David as both our dads is called that! I like Arlo for a boy x
DH is too picky - he doesn't like SO many I suggest, I think Maisey is cute or Sadie but he doesn't like them....

My OH is like that with boy names. He likes most of the girl ones i chose but then hated all of the boy ones i loved! xx

They seem to associate ANY boy name with someone they knew, even if it was someone they met once..... Men....

I love Bobby but he didn't like it at first until i managed to get around the issue by saying that if it was a boy it would be named after his best man who is called Robert. He is in Afgan at the min so that seemed to strike a cord and if it's a boy i'm going to get my way and he will be called Bobby :happydance: xxx

We have an Aidan already so names we like to go with Aidan are:

Boy: Evan
Girl: Charlie

I LOVE Aiden and wanted it but my hubs said no. Then he mentioned it to family and they said no! AH! I will have to ruin one of his names to get back at him! Healthy relationship :haha::hugs: jk! We'll find one we both love!

This is my situation. Seems like we only have boys, so another boy's name is seeming impossible. He likes Sara for a girl, I like Kaitlyn. Agreeing on them is a whole different story. I'm feeling like if it's a boy we'll be down to the last minute. We already have a Matthew and a Luke. we get asked all the time where's John but we have no plans to name our child John. grrr.

What about Mark? :blush:

Not pregnant yet but

Boys: Carter, Carson or Kai
Girls: Janay, Neveah, Kenzie

girl: Stephanie Jane
boy: not sure, I like Marcus, Leon, Alistair - but this could change as husband is ok with Marcus but not the others!

Were on Logan Glover for a boy, hasnt changed so far.. not got a middle name yet
Weve had a few for girl..
But pretty set on Arianna Nicole Glover for a girl,,
OH quite likes it and his little sisters called Nicole, hope she dont mind us stealing her name! :p
me and OH doont seem to agree on stuff, he tells me names are 'pikey' names even when he cant give me one example.. men! hehe

Love this thread of staying positve. Ive booked my gender scan 6 weeks in advance :p xx

I have Harper for a girl too, not sure middle name yet either Harper jade, Harper Jordan but i like Harper jae to - we have the same taste in names lol

Hi lovelies,

Taylah my dear buddy thank you for starting this thread.
Sooo....

Boy: Benjamin
After my husbands grandfather. It is very popular but a solid nice timeless name. Probably Benjamin Isaac (Isaac after my great grandmother who's name starts with an I)
(I also love Ezra, Levi, and Nathaniel "Nate")

Girl: Lilah
Lilah Winter (need a W name and lil' miss will be born in January)
or
Lilah Ines

Love hearing everyones names!!

Hi baby lilah was on my list too but hubby once had a girlfriend named lilah so that kind of killed it for me - but still love the name it is so much fun hearing all the different names xx I replied to your other thread too, try not to worry Hun , I'm sure everything is fine xx
Keep them coming ladies

We have chosen Ivy for a girl and Finn for a boy.

Can't wait to find out what's we're having!

Fun thread and great names! It is neat to see the differences in names depending on where people live.

If we have a girl - Caroline Lucille (will likely go by Lucy)
If we have a boy, I have to convince my husband - Calvin Lee (will likely go by Cal)

I was able to sway him the first time around (not revealing the name due to privacy) so I'm hopeful that he consents this time, too.

Not preggo yet :( but i have tonnes lol

Boys- Carter / Michael / Reiss / Lucian

Girls Anabella / Anallie / Savannah / Celia / Lucille / Poppy / Rosalie xx

Looking like it's Rylynn Nicole if we have a girl... And Micah Wayne for a boy...Wayne is my dads name...and Nicole is my name...

We had Asher as our boy name, but good friends of ours just named their new baby Asher. It's still on our list, but I'm trying to think of a few others and then we will see when he gets here what fits him best...

Other boy options- Holden or Miles
Boy middle name will be Allen, after hubby and his father's middle name.

Girl Name: Amelia Vee (I had to laugh when I saw the other lady mention being a Doctor Who fan earlier... that's a big big big reason we chose this name as well!) Vee is my mother's middle name and my maternal and paternal grandmothers both had middle names staring with a V- Virginia & Viola.

We've picked a name that was suggested to us when I was 14 weeks, never heard of it before then and it fits the name my boyfriend liked but he wanted a longer first name :) the name we have is Shayden Noah McKenzie :)

Shayden - Name was suggested to me and I love it and so does my boyfriend, we like the nickname Shay as well

Noah - Just like the name

McKenzie - A little memorial of his angel brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"