Anyone come off Dianette?

Welshie

Reaction score
I have been on this pill for 10 years and am just about to come off it ready for TTC in July.

What id like to know is - did you loose any weight at all?

I really feel this is to blame for my weight gain, i dont overeat, exercise plenty etc etc.

Wasn't on Dianette but I was on Microgynon and when I came off that I lost half a stone in 6 months :happydance:

Nope, have not seen any weight loss, but I didn't feel that I had put any on with Dianette although so long ago, hard to remember x

Thanks for your replies, i have now been off the pill since the 2nd of Jan. I have lost 11lbs, my skin is still clear at the moment. So fingers crossed x

I often wondered that re: the weight also. I came off Dec 30th. Have lost about 3/4 lbs but I have been careful with what i eat since new years.
I had my withdrawl bleed the follwing week and then got my period tuesday.
My skin has already started getting bad, lots of little sore pimples and a couple on my back. my hair is much greasier too :cry:

I started Dianette in 2008, and within three months I'd gained a stone! I came off it last Feb and since then have probably lost the weight I gained on dianette...but my skin has flared up a little (not as bad as it was before). I've heard prenatal vitamins are good for skin tho, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->