Anyone conceive without getting positive OPK?

MaybeBaby1013

Reaction score
I'm hoping there's someone on here that has PCOS as well that might be able to give me a little bit of hope. I'm TTC#1 and I have gotten my cycle back from losing some weight and stopping several medications I still do not get positive OPKs. I only get faint lines for about two days and that's it.

I just want to know it's possible to be ovulating and it's not showing up on the OPK for some reason. If I had the money right now I'd buy the OV watch. The testimonials seem to say it's more accurate for those with PCOS.

Hi there,
I was wondering the same thing as well ! I do not suffer from PCOS, but I am using opk's for the first time this month. I am not having any luck with a positive either ! I googled this last night (pregnancy without a positive opk) and some women have said during their successful month they didn't get a positive opk, and some other ladies on this website have said it as well (but I'm not sure which thread that was!!).
We will just have to bd as often as we can and pray for baby dust !!

OPKs are not super accurate ways to check for ovulation. Try temping! I'm a major temping advocate, especially for those with PCOS, I have it too!

With that said, LH surges, which is what an OPK is really telling your experiencing, not ovulation, can be short for some woman. Perhaps you are missing it. When I start to get light lines I will test three to five times a day. I use the Wondfo ovulation tests from Amazon, they are super inexpensive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->