Anyone conceived immediately after an anovulatory cycle?

kittiyara

Mommy to JD
Reaction score
I missed my period on March 25th- was not pregnant and 10 days later I ovulated (Yesterday). Is my egg healthy enough to be fertilized and make a healthy baby considering its almost 37 days old at this point. Any thoughts or experiences?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has skipped a period then O'ed later... I haven't had a period since Jan and last night I got EWCM... And in 3 years I've never noticed EWCM.. Soo I'm hoping mine and your egg is healthy if we did become pregnant.. And ever since this afternoon my pelvic has been ache, and I had a really bad break out in acne, and a huge more sweet tooth and the sex drive is very strong..... DH is asking what has gotten into me, cause I'm never like this.. But I'm not sure what all that means, been trying to do research on it all night...

I missed my period on March 25th- was not pregnant and 10 days later I ovulated (Yesterday). Is my egg healthy enough to be fertilized and make a healthy baby considering its almost 37 days old at this point. Any thoughts or experiences?

I got pregnant with my daughter after skipping 3 periods and my son after skipping 2. They are now 7 and 6- healthy and beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->