Anyone considering getting a ball pond..

S

Serene123

DO IT!! :yipee:

She has done NOTHING else apart from play in, put everything in, and jump in her ball pond :rofl: She put ALL her toys in there so there's nothing laying around the room!!!

:happydance:

Agreed. Caitlyn loves hers!

TORIA! I thought it was for her birthday :rofl:

my boo, is too young for it yet. but its definately on the list of bits for her birthday! i am tempted to only get a small amount of pink balls seeing as were ttc soon. just incase we have a boy boo.
and i was also thinking about getting a fairly big one so they can play together! x x x x

About as much will power as me, i gave caitlyn hers about a month ago :rofl:

OHHHH i'm gonna get one!!!! it sounds like fun x

It was sooo cheap, I feel like I've done nothing apart from make her food and get her to sleep since she got it :rofl:

ooooh I want to get one of these sooo bad. I can't wait until he's old enough to use it.

I was going to get Grace one for her birthday but got nowhere to put it and would have to inflate/deflate it everyday!

Charlotte got one for Christmas and wasn't too concerned with it, but NOW....NOW she adores it!

Caitlyns balls are multicoloured and £4 for 100 balls in asda. I bought 300 balls and she has just a blow up pink paddly pool from Argos £2.98 or something like that!

Does anyone know if they have these over here/what they're called? I googled them under "ball ponds" but most sites were .uk ..

I've never heard of the term 'ball pond' :rofl: toria is just strange

Ball pool? To be honest it's pretty much a paddling pool with balls in it x

And they last ages too, we got our oldest one for his first birthday and gradually got bigger ones, now they have a huge boat ball/paddling pool from ELC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->