Anyone did the trigger?

felecia

Just my husband and me
Reaction score
I'm 11 days past trigger and still getting bfps is this normal? I'm positing the most recent pic; I've been trying to test out my trigger but it's not going out of my system.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 43
Hi Felecia! When I did trigger it was about 10-11 days until it left my system. I tested it out to. It looks promising your test. A fairly dark line for 11dpt so if its darker and not lighter over the next couple of days you've got your bfp! Best of luck this is it for you! I'll cross everything for you xx

Hi Felecia! When I did trigger it was about 10-11 days until it left my system. I tested it out to. It looks promising your test. A fairly dark line for 11dpt so if its darker and not lighter over the next couple of days you've got your bfp! Best of luck this is it for you! I'll cross everything for you xx

Thanks so much!! Here's an FRER I took with diluted pee because I just urinated less than an hour before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 28
Here is another angle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 17
Have you tested it out other cycles? Mine usually disappeared around 7 dpo. The cycle I got pregnant I was traveling and didn't test it out. The evening of 8dpo we arrived home and I used an hpt and it was negative, but I had been eating and drinking the whole trip home. I tested again at 10dpo and got positive. Called my RE and they said the test should be out by 10 days post trigger, and I was 11.5 days past trigger. I had to hold my breath while confirming it but they did get darker day by day.

Good luck!

Have you tested it out other cycles? Mine usually disappeared around 7 dpo. The cycle I got pregnant I was traveling and didn't test it out. The evening of 8dpo we arrived home and I used an hpt and it was negative, but I had been eating and drinking the whole trip home. I tested again at 10dpo and got positive. Called my RE and they said the test should be out by 10 days post trigger, and I was 11.5 days past trigger. I had to hold my breath while confirming it but they did get darker day by day.

Good luck!

Thanks!! This is my first cycle ever doing a trigger so idk RE average for me. I'm now 12 dpt with a faint bfp again so maybe it's going out of my system or my pee isn't as concentrated in the am; I always got stronger lines while testing out in the evening because my body hates me lol. I'm hoping the tests start getting darker but I got a bfn on my digi so I may not be pg like I want :(

Newest one this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 27
Idiot n00b here but what do people mean by "trigger" in this context?

13.5 days (will be 14 at 8 PM)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 20
14.5 days past trigger

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 16
Id say negative hun, here is what your tests should look like by now-

Attachments

• bgbgbg 001.jpg
    bgbgbg 001.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 11
  • kjhkug 001.jpg
    kjhkug 001.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 8
whoops! i didnt realise hahaha, dont mind me! oh well maybe someone else might find my advice helpful in the future ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->