Anyone do IVF who had Unexplained Infertility?

GirlArmyPilot

Reaction score
Just looking to see if anyone had any success with IVF after being diagnosed with Unexplained Infertility? We are going to be trying for next month! We are both in the Army, so just trying to figure out a schedule.

Sorry am not a success am on my 3rd round we are classed as unexplained too !!! My hubby is in the army and am a nurse so we never get too time intercourse we'll !!

Am guessing ur both the same ? X

He just got back from Afghanistan, so this was our last month trying naturally before we do IVF. We had a good 19 months of actually trying without interruption.

So you have done three rounds of IVF and no success? Do they know why?

Oh 19 months is good !! We have had about 7 timed months in the last 2 year !

Everything has been perfect on my last 2 cycles apart from my period coming too early !

This time Am at a diff clinic !! Diff meds! And their monitoring my hormone levels carefully !! X

Hi!
Yes we had success after being diagnosed with unexplained infertility. All 4 IUIs didn't' work but IVF worked the first time!

Oh that is good to here!!! Where did you do it?

I did it in CT where I live. Yes, I was so happy it worked the firs time... it's hard not knowing what's wrong and being classed as "unexplained," but I guess if it works it doesn't matter what's wrong at the end of the day...

Are you going to be doing IVF in Texas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->