Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

hey kat!!! nice to hear from u.. Max is 5 months now.. where the F did that time go!! we're doing ok. he's on solids.. with a bit of apple and pear. will do cereals soon too.. and sweet potato etc. he's a big baby so I think he needs the food. At 4 months we went through a REALLY bad patch of sleep (well no sleep).. him waking EVERY 45 mins at night.. was brutal.. that lasted for 3 weeks.. now he's actually going really well!! touch wood.. things are a bit easier and not settling him for what seemed like hours all the time.. and getting out and about with him is easier (it was hard as he would wake up when he was out and about and be super over tired.. too stimulated..) I've made a few great friends with my mothers group,. it's nice.. the days don't seem so long.. I feel like we've really been on a journey together.. and everyone on this thread.. if you'd like to be faacebook friends my name is Eve D'Alessandro.. argh might have to come back and edit my real name out..

hey kat!!! nice to hear from u.. Max is 5 months now.. where the F did that time go!! we're doing ok. he's on solids.. with a bit of apple and pear. will do cereals soon too.. and sweet potato etc. he's a big baby so I think he needs the food. At 4 months we went through a REALLY bad patch of sleep (well no sleep).. him waking EVERY 45 mins at night.. was brutal.. that lasted for 3 weeks.. now he's actually going really well!! touch wood.. things are a bit easier and not settling him for what seemed like hours all the time.. and getting out and about with him is easier (it was hard as he would wake up when he was out and about and be super over tired.. too stimulated..) I've made a few great friends with my mothers group,. it's nice.. the days don't seem so long.. I feel like we've really been on a journey together.. and everyone on this thread.. if you'd like to be faacebook friends my name is
Eve D'Alessandro.
. argh might have to come back and edit my real name out..

Yeah I know right? It just went by so fast! Good to know I'm not the only one that couldn't EBF up to 6 months, I felt so bad about it at first:nope: Wow so solids in like actual solids or porridges/gruels/mashed vegetables like I'm currently doing? Ugh sounds like Max went through the dreaded sleep regression combined with Leap 4 (don't know if you're aware of leaps?):wacko: Alexander did as well, he was waking up every hour and was very fussy, was so glad when it was over:happydance: He's currently going through Leap 5 now but that doesn't seem to be as bad as Leap 4. I can highly recommend the Wonder Weeks app to keep track of when Max is in a leap, it's been pretty accurate for Alexander. Glad you've made friends in your mothers group, it's nice to have mommy friends to talk about babies with, ask questions and share experiences. How often do you meet up? With mine it's normally once a week although sometimes we'll skip a week if too many are busy.

You're welcome to find me as well, PM'ing you my real name. Anyone else on here that wants to be FB friends with me, let me know so I can PM you my real name.

Hi Ladies! I apologize I just saw the congrats! Thank you! Glad your babies are doing well!

Mine also recently fell off her growth curve she is exclusively breastfed and has suspected tongue and upper lip tie. She is almost 13lbs but not quite so sue is very tiny for her age I'm so worried. I'm going to call the pediatrician Monday on case they need to do a weight check and I have a appointment to get her toes checked with a ENT. She also has acid reflux so is on a very small dose of zantac and she is colicky so it's tough she is very sweet though just needs extra cuddles. I am off to bed since she is I'll catch up more later on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->