Anyone doing IUI with injectables in June?

xurfingers

Reaction score
Hello. I am currently on CD6 and today will be my 4th injection on Follistim 100iu. I'm only doing Follistim with Ovidrel trigger. I have done IUI once before (last year) and giving it another try. Anyone with me?

I just want to say good luck. I will probably be using menopur in August with iui. Best of luck!

Xurf if my ivf cycle hasn't worked I was thinking of iui...already had 3 last year..

My clinic likes 2.5 months between ivf cycles, do you know if it's the same for iui?

Good luck x

Xurf if my ivf cycle hasn't worked I was thinking of iui...already had 3 last year..

My clinic likes 2.5 months between ivf cycles, do you know if it's the same for iui?

Good luck x

Usually it's 1 month of BCPs between cycles. I think it definitely slows down progress when you do fertility treatments but sometimes you just have to

Me me me! I have my day 3 checkup in the morn. I think it's just an ultrasound? Maybe bloodwork. I'll be doing my first round of clomid, ovidrel shot, IUI and then prometrium. I am also on Metformin regularly. I'm crossing my fingers for this. Our insurance doesn't cover it so we can only afford 1 round with the IUI right now. Best of luck everyone. Keep us updated!

Me me me! I have my day 3 checkup in the morn. I think it's just an ultrasound? Maybe bloodwork. I'll be doing my first round of clomid, ovidrel shot, IUI and then prometrium. I am also on Metformin regularly. I'm crossing my fingers for this. Our insurance doesn't cover it so we can only afford 1 round with the IUI right now. Best of luck everyone. Keep us updated!

Awesome! I bet you're so excited! How many follicles is your doctor going for?

Awesome! I bet you're so excited! How many follicles is your doctor going for?

Oh, well don't I feel silly....I have no idea how many :/ I just had my ultra sound performed by my DR and he said it looks "very good". I'm currently in the waiting area to get called in for my blood work. The nurse will call me back this afternoon with results and my next step. I kind of only know the bare minimum and I swear I've read so much.

Hi Ladies! I am relatively new to this site. I have felt so overwhelmed not knowing anyone that has gone through this before so I decided to look for a forum to stalk. :winkwink: I have been reading through a lot of stories similar to mine, but I thought it might do some good to try to have a cycle buddy/buddies to talk through this with.

I am doing my first round of IUI so my nerves have gotten the best of me from time to time. I am on CD 10 today and go for my check up U/S tomorrow morning (CD11) to see how my follies are doing since I have been on Clomid (CD3-7) and did a Gonal F injection last night (CD9). I will be doing a Ovidrel trigger shot hopefully tomorrow or Thursday. FX'd for you ladies that it will be a good month for us!

Hello all! I am doing my second round of IUI this month with injectables. I had a BFN last cycle (stimmed for 18 days on a very low dose of Gonal F and ended up with one mature follicle and tons of small follicles).

I went in for a baseline ultrasound and bloodwork today (CD4) and got the green light to start the injects tonight! I thought my RE would start me out on a higher dose, but he wants me to stay at 37.5 :shrug:

Best of luck to all of you on the board! And here is to all of us getting our BFPs this month!!

Hi ladies, I am not starting IUI, but wanted to let you know that it can work! I am currently 4 months pregnant after my 2nd IUI.

I just wanted to give you ladies hope, I know I loved hearing success stories when I was going through fertility treatments! Best of luck and :dust: to you all!

Thanks Mommy! The words of encouragement and success story helps so much! I'm so excited for you to have gotten your bfp! I know one day I will be in that "club" too! 😊

Thanks Mommy! The words of encouragement and success story helps so much! I'm so excited for you to have gotten your bfp! I know one day I will be in that "club" too! ��

Thank you Abby! I am sure you will be joining the club soon :flower:
Stay strong and positive, it's very easy to get down when dealing with infertility. My hubby was great at staying positive when I wasn't. His encouragement definitely kept us both going!! Best of luck! :hugs:

Just got back from my u/s appointment to check on my little follies and I have one that is 19mm and 2 that are 14.9mm. Wooohooo! :happydance: I will do my trigger shot of Ovidrel tonight at 8 and we are scheduled for my IUI on Friday at 8am. I will begin the progesterone on Sunday with a check up one day next week and then the pg test on the 28th! :happydance: I am so excited, but trying not to get my hopes up too much! Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! :flower:

Hello ladies!! I will be doubg 100mg clomid and ovidrel trigger shot with iui this next cycle. I'm starting progesterone tonight to induce my period so hopefully I will start soon and get this show on the road!!

Hi Abbey, hope your IUI went ok!
I had my ultrasound this morning, 18mm follicle - looked huge to me, lol! I'm doing my first ever IUI, natural cycle with just Ovidrel trigger on Saturday night and hopefully IUI on Monday!!!

That's excellent! Good luck with it! They just finished with the actual IUI procedure. Now my husband and I are waiting for about 20 minutes with my legs elevated. Then we get to leave. The RE said that everything went perfectly. She said my follie that was 19mm on Wednesday was 23.3mm today!!! Yippee!!!! Start progesterone on Sunday with a checkup next Friday the 21st and pg test on the 28th. Here goes the 2ww!!!

I'm going to stalk this thread lol

This is my first month on injectables, I am on Gonal F. I am only on CD5 and I have done 3 shots. I go tomorrow for my first U/S since starting the shots. I can't wait to find out how many follicles I have. I am just hoping that this is going to be my last TWW.

Well, went in for my 12 day scan on Thurs and the Dr said not much was going on. :nope: I'm headed back in on Monday for another scan. Let's hope these follicles start growing! I usually O late so maybe that's why.

Abby: I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!

TTC First: my husband and I are trying for our first too. Good luck!

Thank Lbomb! I had a progesterone check on Friday to see how my body is producing/reacting to the progesterone suppositories I'm on. The nurse called last Friday and said that the normal number they are looking for at this point in the IUI process and anything over 14 is great...well my progesterone level was 39!!!!!!! Holy moly! I test next Friday (the 28th, if AF doesnt show up) to see if I'm pregnant, but it's looking like it might be a good chance! FX for you! This is my first as well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->