Anyone doing IVF in Newcastle?

mossip

Reaction score
The title says it all really :haha:
Looking for some buddy's close to me :D xxx

Hi mossip :hi:

I'm from Newcastle and doing IVF at Centre for life. Done my first IVF cycle fresh and frozen and got BFN both times so got my WTF appt on 9th to move on to the next one.

What stage are you at? xx

:hi: I'm from Stanley, not far from Newcastle :)

I start my 1st round next week :).

I hope your appt goes well :hugs: xxx

Hi sandy38 how did your appt go? Xxx

Hi Mossip

Appt went well, FS is happy with how my previous cycles have gone so staying on same protocol and start down regging a week today 22nd and looking at ER on 29th May and ET either 1st or 3rd June.

How are you doing? Where are you with your cycle? xx

Morning :).this is my second week of DR. It's going well but I'm getting really bad headaches on a morning. I'm very emotional but I suppose it's all part of it :). I've got my 1st Scan on the 25th and that's when I learn how to do the next injection :).
How are you feeling about starting again? Xxx

hey girls
hope its ok to pop in- im not at the IVF stage yet but its the way were heading and were currently under centre for life too.
next app the 9th may.

how you find the centre?

good luck too xxxx

:hi: of corse it's ok :).
I've been going for just over a year and they have been fantastic with me.
I'm back there on the 9th too but I've got an early appt lol. I hope it all goes well for you xxx

Welcome MrsG :hi: I've been with the clinic since last August and they have been great had a fresh and frozen cycle and everything has went smoothly and wouldn't think about going anywhere else.

Mossip, Yeah headaches can be a side effect with down regging make sure you are drinking lots of water like 2 litres a day or even drink gatorade that is very good as well. I'm feeling good about starting again body feels back to normal now and ready to go plus if i don't start now i won't get in before they close for 3 weeks xx

Ill be following your story then if thats ok.
weve only been going since Jan so im looking forward to whats in store- gotta be better than it not happening month after month, now at least i know it has to be IVF and thats that.
Ive heard nothing but good storied from the centre for life xx
:hi: of corse it's ok :).
I've been going for just over a year and they have been fantastic with me.
I'm back there on the 9th too but I've got an early appt lol. I hope it all goes well for you xxx

Thats good to know- got my fingers x'd for you this time.
My hubby has MF issues too too i know its going to be a long hard slog.xx
Welcome MrsG :hi: I've been with the clinic since last August and they have been great had a fresh and frozen cycle and everything has went smoothly and wouldn't think about going anywhere else.

Mossip, Yeah headaches can be a side effect with down regging make sure you are drinking lots of water like 2 litres a day or even drink gatorade that is very good as well. I'm feeling good about starting again body feels back to normal now and ready to go plus if i don't start now i won't get in before they close for 3 weeks xx

Thanks MrsG

So where are you at with testing etc? Any idea when you will be able to start IVF? xx

We have had all hubbys SA's done and hes had all his gentic testing and other bloods. we are seeing a urolgist on 9th so see what the chances are f the finding any sperm by retrival. once weve had those results i think were good to get the ball rolling.
could result in donor sperm but were ready for that.

how long did all this took you? xx
Thanks MrsG

So where are you at with testing etc? Any idea when you will be able to start IVF? xx

Dh was a year out of Chemo in Feb 2012 so went and got tested and found out that the chemo had caused him to be sterile so the only chance of getting pregnant was through IVF. We got married in the April 2012 so put it off til after the wedding and honeymoon. We went to the clinic in July 2012 and started treatment in the August 2012 as there was no waiting list and i don't think there is one now so hopefully get straight in for you. xx

Yeah it doesn't take long to get sorted :). I went at the end of feb for my weigh in, had the consent appt 2 weeks later and got told when we would start. Xxx

oh yeah the dreaded BMI of 30... im nearly there xx

It took me nearly a year to lose 12lb!! I was petrified of getting on their scales :haha:

I don't know if its the injections but I can't stop eating! I'm always hungry and nothing fills me! I've been drinking loads of water and that's not even helping! Is this normal? Xxx

everyone reacts differently to the meds just make sure when you are eating try to eat lots of protein as that can help with egg quality and if water isn't helping try gatorade as that helps xx

i know the feeling about the weight. 12llb isnt much when your saying it but trying to shift it is a nightmare. those scales petrify me ha

cant help with the IVF questions but i'm still stalking xx

hi ladies :wave:

im about to start ICSI at the centre of life, got my first appointment there on 30th April

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->