Anyone doing IVF in Newcastle?

Good luck for Friday mossip and MrsG

Congratulations Mossip on the up and coming wedding hopefully the scan will put your mind at ease that everything is good with baby and you can enjoy your Big day! :hugs: xx

Can I ask a quick question do centre for life ask for a bmi below 30 for ivf?

Silver Yeah they do.
Had my scan this morning and baby is measuring small so have to go back next Thursday and hopefully its grown! Xxx

Thanks mossip v speedy reply. Glad ur scan was ok. Hope next weeks is ok. Got appt on mon to review last cycle was panicking cos put a bit of weight on but just under the magic 30. Hope next weeks scan is ok x

Glad you were able to hear a heart beat I'm sure the baby measuring small is nothing to worry about. Just gives you another chance to see that little bean growing xx

Mossip, How was the wedding?????? Hope everything went well with your 2nd scan and baby is growing nicley :hugs:

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well :hugs:

AFM, I am now PUPO with one hatching blastocyst so now in the dreaded 2WW. so it's a waiting game as usual!!! xx

Hi sandy. The wedding was fab :). Such a good day but I think everyone is suffering from colds now :haha:
Baby has grown but is still small :/. They have discharged us though so that's positive :)
Good luck Sandy!! Xxx

Sorry to hear about the cold! Glad to hear the wedding went well. Great news on being discharged :happydance:

MrsG how you doing? Xx

Hi All

congrats Mossip on wedding and baba! perfect ending xxx

how is everyone getting on.

Im not back at CFL till 20/11 as there busy with our donor, cycle should be around Dec time, waiting game I guess

xxx

ooo missed this in my previous post, how exciting.
how u getting on sandy? xxx
Mossip, How was the wedding?????? Hope everything went well with your 2nd scan and baby is growing nicley :hugs:

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well :hugs:

AFM, I am now PUPO with one hatching blastocyst so now in the dreaded 2WW. so it's a waiting game as usual!!! xx

How's everyone doing? When's your next appointments?

Sandy I'm so so sorry :hugs: I've just looked at your siggy :hugs: xxx

Thanks Mossip, last cycled failed but looking forward now, got WTF appt on 24th Oct but not going to start the next cycle till the new year but want tests done in the meantime as not happy just to continue with no investigation.

How exciting you are almost 12 weeks :wohoo: how's it going? xx

Hey Hun sad news. I lost little willow this morning :cry: still in hosp waiting for a scan to see if it's all gone :( xxx

Mossip i'm so so sorry :cry: can not beginning to imagine how you are feeling right now. My thoughts are with you and DH. I'm here for you anytime you want to talk and can always PM me :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Mrs G & Gilmore, Any news on progress for you? xx

No progress here at the moment, we are waiting until after the wedding (5 months tomorrow!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->