Anyone doing IVF in Newcastle?

Thats great news on the wedding the 5 months will fly over :hugs: xx

Morning Ladies

Just wondering how everyone is doing?

Mossip, how's you? :hugs: xx

Hi Sandy. I'm not to bad. Plodding along. I've got an appt for 10 December to see what's next for us. How are you doing? Xxx

Well had my WTF appt and was a bit disappointed! Basically if I go ahead with my next cycle with them they will not be doing anything different and no test etc as they don't do them at the clinic!!!!!! So frustrated at the moment as after 4 transfers and not one of them taking at all there has to be something wrong.

Anyway going forward in going to do my last funded cycle with them in January but in the meantime look for a private clinic to get a consultation to see what they think.

Was feeling deflated couldn't even talk about it without breaking down and thinking is there any hope for us. starting to pick myself back up now and looking to the future. xx

hi girls

sorry i've been off the radar, family problems on top of this shite!!!
our app is 4/12 but our donor has his last app 6/11, i feel like were getting a little closer.

Sandy im annoyed for you, what about gateshead fertility? do they do endo scratch? apparently they're a lovely unit, although i'm not speaking from experience

how are u all? xxxx

Hey lovely ladies. How's everyone doing? Xxx

Well iv started the process 3weeks in and my lining is too thick atm, having issues with mother in law. We've feel out so im longer welcome over there and its making things awks and im just making myself ill with stress, shes nt helping the treatment of been positive by making all these judgements saying in not fit to be a mother cause i had depression 2years ago after losing my first son. Hows you all xx

Hi Ladies

Nice to see this thread starting again

Mossip, How you doing?

19yr, sorry to hear you are having a stressful time with MIL and hope it doesn't affect your cycle. When is ET?

AFM, had another failed cycle in Feb 2014 but got 2 frosties but everything went on hold as DH went into relapse with his cancer so been having chemo since Feb 2014 and in hospital at moment for a stem cell transplant! Hoping to transfer the frosties at the end of the year! xx

Hi sandy. I'm not to bad. So sorry to hear about your DH. I can't imagine what your going through. I hope it all goes well. Huge hugs.
I've piled the wait on since the MC so trying hard to lose it for IVF 3!! DH has been referred to the epilepsy surgery for brain surgery so waiting to hear wen that will be!!

19 I hope your ok! Xxx

I know what you mean by putting the weight on I've been doing a detox which lost me most of the weight and just maintaining it at the moment.

Hope your DH is ok is this something that has been planned or happened unexpectedly? xx

He's had epilepsy since he was 26 but his fits have changed in last year. He's had loads of tests and they know roughly where it's coming from so they are gonna put electrodes on his brain and make him have fits so they can see exactly where it is then go straight to surgery and take what they think is enough!! Thankfully because he's right handed the left side of his brain controlls more but movement could be damaged :/. I jokingly said we should get his little men frozen incase anything bad happens!! Luckily he saw the funny side haha. Xxx

Well hope it all goes well!

You definitely have to see the funny side of things when things like this happen it's the best way to cope. We have always said there is nothing we can do to change DH having cancer so what's the point in dwelling on it we just need to make sure we do everything we can to make sure we change the path he is on. xx

Aww girls yous are having far more serious problems then I am, mine are just petty problems I hope both your respective partners are ok and I hope you girlies are ok. Well I went for a scan with the head consultant on Thu after 2 previous scans and bloods to check my lining. Having had 2 nurses tell me it was 8 and them 9.8mm which is too thick. Anyways sent for my scan with the head 2 days after been told it was at 9.8mm to be told that in fact my lining was at 3.2 and she was even shocked that it could go down that much in that little time but hey miracles happen. So happy to say iv started my meno injections last night so I'm just over a week behind my original plan so I reckon my collection may be around 10 sep. Hoping for the best MIL still not been supportive and has made me feel so low these past few days blaming me for things telling my partner im taking anti depressants which I'm not and genrally just starting to destroy hers and her sons relationship.

On a slightly downer note for myself I awoke in the middle of the night on Wednesday in sweats and a kinda of shock state and decided that if this treatment works and we end up having a boy im naming him dylan-James. Its a hard thing for me to decide and I feel as though I was visited in a way because that's my sons name that died before we met him. A apart of me feels like he is looking over me and as though hes helping me through this treatment, its the first time iv felt at ease with the prospect of having a boy and the choice of naming another child the same name actually feels like the right thing to do to me anyways, what do you girls think?x

Aww 19 tell her to bugger off!! As if it's not hard enough to go through ivf!! You don't need the added stress of her!

I think that's a lovely idea! My friend has a son who she named after her brother who died at 19 weeks. She never met him but as soon as she found out it was a boy that was his name xxx

Iv gave up trying to please her tbh I just worry how its all going to turn out if the treatment works and there's a child involved because shed so against us having a child. I feel like if I'm not welcome over there and she wants nothing to do with me then the same goes for any children I may have, however my dear partner feels I cant do that as its gunna be his child too, but how am I going to feel comfortable with my potential children been poisened by her. You all probably thinking I'm getting too far ahead of myself but I just like to think ahead and be positive.

I thought I was going crazy over the name thing but I guess things happen for reasons and just randomly waking up and feeling that was my sign.

Anyways how are you doing and your respective other half? Xx

Hi girls

how are you all? Ive been trying to catch up, sorry ive been MIS, just needed a break.

whats new with you all? where we up too?

I've had no treatment as yet, but i'm possibly moving from CFL to Gateshead QE after the CFL made a huge error (not treatment related so dont worry)

ill let you know how i get on xxxx

Hey hun :). My friend was at the QE and now has twins :).
I think you mentioned the cock up! I hope they got it sorted and appologised to you! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->