Anyone doing IVF in Newcastle?

Yeah I've never tested early rather wait for the official answer. It's exciting can't wait to hear your results!

Yeah hopefully won't be long for me xx

Mossip, how you doing did you get your results? Xx

Had my bloods done yesterday and we got a positive :cloud9: I know that anything can happen so I'm just gonna enjoy this :) xxx

Congratulations that's great news I'm so happy for you. Definitely enjoy every minute xx

I really hope you'll be joining me soon! Xxx

I have an u/s wed.. Very nervous since we haven't made it past this point.

I have everything crossed for you and bubs :). Xxx

congrats to both you ladies.
Mossip- great to see CFL working wonders, i'm hoping to start ICSI with them in Oct, do you go in for bloods on beta day and wait for results or do they call you? not ure I wouldn't be able to test though

Hi to all the gang xxx

Yeah I went through for bloods and rang them about 4! It was the worst wait ever!! I almost caved and tested but was far to scared lol. Xxx

Hi I'm new to this forum and have just been for first appointment for ivf at CFL. Been trying to conceive for almost 2 years and had setback few months ago of losing one ovary. We have had all tests completed by local hospital (pre ovary removal!)and we were both fine and we are having blood tests and scan carried out soon by CFL before we are given next appointment. What are the timescales usually like at CFL? It's good to read so many positive reviews on here and good news! ��Xx

Hi MrsMU :hi:

Sorry to hear what you have gone through so far :hugs: CFL is really good and hopefully you will feel the same once you get sorted. When I started last year we had our tests at the beginning of July, had to wait 6 weeks for the results but once the results were back we got started straight away and had our first treatment in Sept. I wish you all the best in your cycle and any questions just let us know :hugs:

AFM ladies started Menopur last night and back next wednesday for scan update hoping ER will be 9th Sept :happydance: xx

How are you Sandy?

I've been CFL today for a counselling session and waiting to hear on a start date.
I don't know if you any of you read on another thread, CFL sent our mail to a incorrect address, well door number, The people at that address opened our mail and found out all our business. They only happened to be family friends and we are god parents to there daughter. The information in the letter was very detailed and pretty much said we needed to use a donor. My husband is totally distraught

CFL naturally are v apologetic and are trying best they can to help, there wavering some of the time span on the donor treatment, but i've also asked them to be more lenient with the BMI range, I have PCOS and I am really struggling after already losing 3 stone. Im waiting to hear back on this.

I don't want to rock the boat at the CFL as we need there help but the nurses are advising m to use this mishap to our advantage? as the BMI range isn't law, and its 35 at Gateshead I'm hoping they will agree to it.

any thoughts girls? xxx

Hi :hi: MrsG

Sorry to hear about the mix up in house numbers. Can't imagine what its like to have people find out what your going through before you want to tell them. Don't blame your DH for being upset :hugs:

On another note i think the nurses are right as it's happened there is nothing you can do about it now If only we had a time machine to turn back back but unfortunately we don't so make the most of this mishap and use it too your advantage. I think they may waver the BMI as you have shown you are trying to lose the wait by losing 3 stone already which i have to say is amazing!!!! I don't think you will rock the boat at the end of the day all they can say is no and you are no worse off but if they say yes thats a bonus. Keep us updated with what happens :hugs:

AFM, AFM, had follicle count scan this morning and one my left ovary i have 17 follicles between 9mm & 16mm and on the right ovary i have 18 between 10mm & 16mm and a lots below 10mm on both also. So happy with the outcome will get definite confirmation tomorrow but looks like ER will be Monday as scheduled xx

Im just waiting on the clinic calling me, apparently it will be Friday. So stressed

as for you- that's excellent, keep us posted xxxx
Hi :hi: MrsG

Sorry to hear about the mix up in house numbers. Can't imagine what its like to have people find out what your going through before you want to tell them. Don't blame your DH for being upset :hugs:

On another note i think the nurses are right as it's happened there is nothing you can do about it now If only we had a time machine to turn back back but unfortunately we don't so make the most of this mishap and use it too your advantage. I think they may waver the BMI as you have shown you are trying to lose the wait by losing 3 stone already which i have to say is amazing!!!! I don't think you will rock the boat at the end of the day all they can say is no and you are no worse off but if they say yes thats a bonus. Keep us updated with what happens :hugs:

AFM, AFM, had follicle count scan this morning and one my left ovary i have 17 follicles between 9mm & 16mm and on the right ovary i have 18 between 10mm & 16mm and a lots below 10mm on both also. So happy with the outcome will get definite confirmation tomorrow but looks like ER will be Monday as scheduled xx

MrsG I'm so sorry that's happened :(. I really hope they waver the bmi for you. Good look for the phone call on Friday!
Sandy that's fab news!! I wish you all the luck in the world.
I'm back at the centre on Friday for my 7 week scan and I'm terrified :/ I don't know what I'd do if there's no heart beat. And the days after that are really worrying me. We get married next Friday and its its bad news I don't know how ill cope xxx

be positive mossip, your going to be just fine, do you feel ok???

be sure to come back and give us your happy news on Friday
wow girl, a wedding during IVF, your keen haha enjoy it!!!!

lots of love xxx
MrsG I'm so sorry that's happened :(. I really hope they waver the bmi for you. Good look for the phone call on Friday!
Sandy that's fab news!! I wish you all the luck in the world.
I'm back at the centre on Friday for my 7 week scan and I'm terrified :/ I don't know what I'd do if there's no heart beat. And the days after that are really worrying me. We get married next Friday and its its bad news I don't know how ill cope xxx

Yeah I feel fine apart from being tired and nauseous :haha: ill defo let you know how I get on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->