Anyone Done Newborn cloth rental?

misspriss

Reaction score
I am considering doing a rental for newborn cloth. I am not planning any more in the near future and do not want to have to pay full price, then buy more larger, then have to photo, list, sell, and ship to recoup my money.

I just wondered what kind of experiences people had? Should I do an 8 week (extendable), or go with 3 months (also extendable, but most likely not needed)?

I am considering OverTheMoonDiapers (8 week, non customizable, but cheaper) or ModernCloth (3 month, customizable, but costs more). Suggestions are welcome for other services.

I am considering doing a rental for newborn cloth. I am not planning any more in the near future and do not want to have to pay full price, then buy more larger, then have to photo, list, sell, and ship to recoup my money.

I just wondered what kind of experiences people had? Should I do an 8 week (extendable), or go with 3 months (also extendable, but most likely not needed)?

I am considering OverTheMoonDiapers (8 week, non customizable, but cheaper) or ModernCloth (3 month, customizable, but costs more). Suggestions are welcome for other services.

I've not used one though we thought about using a laundry service for the cloth nappies as the work got on top of me, we ended up stopping and my three in nappies are two toddlers in pull up spoies and the baby in side fastening sposies, I'm gonna be training the toddlers soon so be back down to one for the remainder of the year after that,

Cool I wish there was a laundry service available here, but there isn't.

I actually changed my mind so far on the diaper rental and just bought some, but we'll see how they fit I may end up doing the rental anyway (probably the 8 week one).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->