Anyone done Testosterone Priming protocol?

SarahC14

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
After two failed attempts at IVF with the estrogen priming protocol, my RE wants to switch to testosterone and estrogen priming. This involves rubbing testosterone gel on my upper arms every morning during the month before stims. Then I change to estrogen and testosterone patches. The goal is to improve egg quality as I'm DOR and usually get 5/6 crappy eggs at retrieval. Anyone tried this protocol? I'm having trouble finding much info about it.

Just replied to you on another thread, but I also did the testosterone gel. I was really happy with my 16 eggs retrieved. I didn't have any side effects either. I was worried because I'm relatively hairy I've always wondered if I have high testosterone, but they tested it and it's actually low. If I recall though my sex drive went up which made sense if I'm usually on the lower side.

BTW love your wedding bouquet, very similar top mine!😁

Wow, 16! That's awesome. I usually only get 5 or 6 and they are poor quality. I'm hopeful this will help, and also glad to know you were side effect free as I was a little worried about that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->