Anyone dreading the 6week mark? M/S

laila 44

Reaction score
Oh boy ladies I'm scared! My last 3 pregnancies ms hit me like a truck at 6weeks on the dot. It was so bad I had to take anti nausea meds. This time I feel it creeping up now and then but it comes in waves and subsides. I'm now 5 weeks. So afraid that by next week shit will hit the fan! Really hoping I'm spared this time... I'd be so happy!

This is my first pregnancy and m/s hit me like a ton of bricks at 6 weeks. I had to stay on the couch for 3 days straight! It's not as bad or as often now but it was horrible and I hope it doesn't come back :(

Me me me! :waves:/I actually think I have some form of PTSD from last time as I'm hardly able to enjoy this pregnancy for fear of MS. We tried for 6 months for this little bean and I am so so happy to be pregnant but at the same time I can't stop thinking/worrying about when/if the sickness will kick in. Last time mine hit me at 6 weeks and got progressively worse until 11 weeks, then improved a bit but stuck around until way into 2nd tri.

I feel like I'm waiting to get I'll now.:(

Hey ladies I'm 5 weeks tomoz and so far still not alot if symptoms but am wondering if there all gonna come flying in soon lol..... Hope u all feeling OK xx

Usually is the 6 wk mark for me too :dohh: so far nothing except abit of nausea and I have a cold but nothing too bad .. I'm hoping it stays away or doesn't get really bad like before with hg :nope:

It was the 6 week mark for me with my first two also... with my son the nausea was debilitating. With my DD is was "manageable" but only because I had such a horrible experience the first time around that my expectations were so low.

I'm on #3 now, and sure enough, right at the 6 week mark the vomiting started. I loathe morning sickness. And really, not a big fan of pregnancy in general at the moment either :(

Urgh! I feel like a sitting duck! Just waiting to get shot lol. So far my symptoms have been quite manageable but that's bc I'm only 5 weeks .... If I manage to escape ms next week then I'll be so surprised. Not counting on I though. It comes in waves throughout the day... At this point my main issue is crazy fatigue.

I was pretty much able to avoid morning sickness and just generally feeling like shit.
For one I am on a different diet now than with my last pregnancy. I eat Paleo and high in saturated fats, eggs and meat. Whereas with my son it was lots of carby foods and veggies. I was miserable with my son. This time I had a lot more energy, did not get sick once with sick people all around me, and just less strong symptoms, good appetite, no first trimester acne.
I notice a bit of nausea creeping up when I don't stick to my diet. I also get constipated from starchy foods.

Then I also added magnesium: https://wellnessmama.com/6065/avoid-morning-sickness/
After which my mild MS completely disappeared. I believe because of my diet my vitamin B stores are high but in case they are not one can supplement.

https://www.mommypotamus.com/7-remedies-for-morning-sickness-that-actually-work/

Super foods in pregnancy:
https://www.marksdailyapple.com/5-primal-superfoods-for-fertility-and-pregnancy/#axzz3nPYi5k9y

6 weeks 2 days here, and it hit me this AM. I feel so gross :(

I was pretty much able to avoid morning sickness and just generally feeling like shit.
For one I am on a different diet now than with my last pregnancy. I eat Paleo and high in saturated fats, eggs and meat. Whereas with my son it was lots of carby foods and veggies. I was miserable with my son. This time I had a lot more energy, did not get sick once with sick people all around me, and just less strong symptoms, good appetite, no first trimester acne.
I notice a bit of nausea creeping up when I don't stick to my diet. I also get constipated from starchy foods.

Then I also added magnesium: https://wellnessmama.com/6065/avoid-morning-sickness/
After which my mild MS completely disappeared. I believe because of my diet my vitamin B stores are high but in case they are not one can supplement.

https://www.mommypotamus.com/7-remedies-for-morning-sickness-that-actually-work/

Super foods in pregnancy:
https://www.marksdailyapple.com/5-primal-superfoods-for-fertility-and-pregnancy/#axzz3nPYi5k9y

Thank u so much for sharing!!! I ate paleo a lot right before getting pregnant. I'm also a competitive crossfitter and paleo was the way to eat :) maybe I'll try it again. Xx

Oh so you are already familiar with it! :)
I have been Paleo for 4 years...originally started due to health issues like Hashimoto's and Cervical Cancer as well as other minor problems. All my problems went away and I hope to enjoy a healthy Paleo pregnancy. I seem to be fine when cheating on the occasional non Paleo food once a week and I eat a bit of sweets here and there or something with potato. But Paleo has helped me lots.

This is my first and it hit me at week 4. I was at 6 weeks yesterday and today it was minimal so hopefully that trend will continue!

Last time I had ill moments here and there and a general yuck feeling a lot but never extreme nausea or vomiting. I am pretty nervous about it this time though, don't want to tell my boss or coworkers any earlier than I have to (since I will be leaving work right at the beginning of busy season next year) but I get asked a lot when we will be having another (I was the most recent person at work to come back from leave) so my cubicle buddies will definitely know something is up if I have my head on my desk all day haha.

Ugh I'm terrified :( with ds I had debilitating ms from 6 weeks until AFTER delivery. I lost weight up until the last month from not keeping anything down. I'm literally losing sleep over the thought of ms.... blah!

Oh boy it's awful isn't it? I'm still trying desperately to control mine but at certain times during the day it's really bad. The mornings are getting worse and worse!

With my DD i just felt sick all the time never actually physically threw up. And it all dissapeard at 12 weeks. With this one it started around 5 weeks and I'm being physically sick I feel drained and just plain miserable I'm hating myself at the moment because I'm not able to love being pregnant whilst I feel like this I know when it passes I'll feel better and eat everything in site lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->