Anyone due 2nd may? 16 weeks today. :)

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
I keep looking around and no one seems remotely due near me?

Anyone?
Xxx

I'm due exactly May 2nd- so glad to have made the 16 week mark after three months of non stop nausea and sickness. It must be going to end soon!x

Yey.

I have had no sickness but some nausea.
Have u been Drs? I had hyperemesis with my son and was hospitalized many times and put on a drip due to dehydration.
Just make sure ur keep hydrated hunny.

When is ur 20 week scan? X

Have been to the doctors and to hospital once- doctor wouldn't prescribe anything but the hospital put me on a drip to rehydrate me after I fainted in a shop. It's been getting better over the last two weeks, but the food aversions are driving me crazy. I used to watch my diet so carefully because I could eat anything- now I'm completely off most foods and would give anything to have my old apetite back.

My scan is on the 19th of December- and we're staying on team yellow! How about you? Did you get your scan appointment yet?x

We are staying team yellow too! We did with our son and it's lovely not knowing. We aren't fussed of the sex.

Have u thought of names?

Ours are Erin or aiden
My sons name is Mikey.

My scan is 14th dec I can't wait.

Just keep an eye on yourself as u need to look after u to look after baby if that makes sense? Have u tried ginger beer? That used to help me a bit?

Have u got any other kids or is this the first? X

Hey and welcome how are u getting along? X

just great :thumbup: next appointment on the 21st, to hear heartbeat.. just a general appointment - gender ultrasound sometime right before or right after Christmas - definitely too impatient for Team Yellow :blush:

Lol I get heartbeat one next Tuesday.
Can't wait then discussing my options with a constultant onthe friday as I am high risk and had a c sec last time so guessing she will ask if I want a vbac Which I am desperate for. X

This is my first baby and I'm terrified- keep thinking something terrible is going to happen! Haven't been able to enjoy the pregnancy much so far- I've been so exhausted and sick. Am looking forward to our 'early Christmas present' scan so we can see that everything is okay. Sometimes I feel impatient to know the sex of the baby- and although I would prefer a boy, I'm happy with whatever decides to come along. So Team Yellow it is!

Tried Ginger beer and every other remedy under the sun- I think this is just something I have to go through so I can get my baby. My mum was the same so it must be genetic? (If that's possible?)

We have boy names (favourites are Daniel and James) but no girls names... a sign?x

Im due May 1! There are a few May groups on this site too.

Im 6th May but its twins so God only knows when they will be coming lol xx

I'm due the 3rd of May (originally 2nd but adjusted by one day at 12 wk scan!). Also staying on team yellow :)

I'm due the 3rd of may. :)
I've got high blood pressure so seems like I've either been in the docs or the hospital most weeks so far.
Got my next scan 14th December, then extra ones at 23 and 28 weeks to check all is ok. Baby was uncooperative at the 12 week scan so couldn't do the NT, but am hoping it can't keep it's legs crossed for three scans so should be able to find out pink or blue at some point!

I have a gender scan tomorrow!!! I already have 2 boys so I'm guessing for a third x

Me too! 1st May. Next scan 13th Dec!! So excited. How you all feeling? Any flutters? I'm really down on iron I think. Floradix is meant to help ill see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->