Anyone due af on the 22nd?

laura109

Reaction score
Any buddies want to support eachother through the tww? I only dtd on cd 11 late at night. I ovulate around day 13 so hoping that it was within 48 hours of ovulation. My cycles are 25 days with the odd 26 day one x

We dtd two days before o as well. I'm due af on 24th

Hi there :) can i join due on 27th March.
Cycles are 26 days long

Believe i Ovulated on CD13

DTD CD8 CD12 & CD13.

Aim is to not test until AF is due but i always say that and start testing on 7dpo like a crazy woman. haha

Im due for af on the 27th too! Im 1dpo today so the tww is just starting! I ovulated on cd 24, i hate my long cycles its such a long wait til ovulation. Im hoping to wait to 9dpo to test because that is when ive actually gotten bfps before.

Hi ladies lets all keep eachother posted. Ive always had a few hours of a metalic taste in my mouth when ive been pregnant so i am looking out for that. Trying not to test too early. I hope i can wait it out this month. Im
A poas addict lol xx good luck ladies xx

Im due for af on the 27th too! Im 1dpo today so the tww is just starting! I ovulated on cd 24, i hate my long cycles its such a long wait til ovulation. Im hoping to wait to 9dpo to test because that is when ive actually gotten bfps before.

aww we are due the witch the same day however i am 3 dpo today. Hope this is your cycle :)

So your one day ahead of me! When do you think you will test, im hoping to hold out til 9dpo which will be one week from today! I hope this is your cycle too!

ME!! My AF is due March 22nd. I ovulated on CD35 (I have very long and irregular cycles since coming off BCP). I'm 9DPO today and so tempted to test :blush:

So your one day ahead of me! When do you think you will test, im hoping to hold out til 9dpo which will be one week from today! I hope this is your cycle too!

I've only two tests and I refuse to buy anymore, over spent previous months in a desperate hope to see two lines. So this month i am trying to wait until at least 10 dpo before I take my first and then if bfn wait until day of missed period. Likelihood is all that will go to pot and I'll be out buying tests to test every day from 10dpo lol x

I tested last night bfn obviously. Not holding out much hope this month anyway but i still somehow get tempted to test all the time. I have 2 more in the drawer, i am hoping i can hold off now till sunday but we will see lol xx

I tested last night bfn obviously. Not holding out much hope this month anyway but i still somehow get tempted to test all the time. I have 2 more in the drawer, i am hoping i can hold off now till sunday but we will see lol xx

How many dpo are you x

Hi ladies! Can I join in? The witch is due 3/26, and I O'd on CD9. BD on O day and on CD4. So the chances are very low this month, but there is a chance!

That's so early you've hardly had time for implantation! That BFN didn't count for anything.

I know. I did a test yesterday and later in the bin it had an extreme faint pink line but it gradually faded so its definetly acwaiting game. That said af is due in two days now! How is everyone else? X

Yeah I saw that test! I really hope it develops into BFP for you!

I am 8DPO today and kind of in awe that I actually haven't tested. My man hid them all. It is very tempting to rush out to the store for a cheapie but I will persevere!

Unfortunately its a bfn today and i had a squiggle of blood in my cm so body is obviously preparing for af wednesday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->