anyone due AF on tuesday?

missy123

Reaction score
im due AF on tuesday and im really nervous i just want to know how you guys are feeling especially if your due AF on tuesday too :hug:

i am due tues/wed, I have either 27 or 28 cycle!

Good luck.... i am feeling.............. upset and really pesemystic! (sp)
See my previous post.

GOODLUCK!!!!

i was looking at your post and i feel your pain hun i try to stay positive but its so hard i have so many people around me either pregnant or have just given birth and i cant even visit them coz seeing them make me worse :cry: it will happen 4 us we just cant lose faith...

yea i hope so.
when are you testing?
x

im not going to test untill im actually late,maybe wednesday morning..ive been trying for 18 months now so im used to AF showing up and ruining my day! im doing everything i can i cant do anymore i just look at it that way and i feel a little better(but not much)

oh hurry up tuesday and put me out of my misery :hissy:

Hi girlies, I am also due on tues. Thing is i have had no cramps or anything this month. Usually i would have all the af symptoms on the week running up to af showing. I haven't had any pg symptoms either tho. The only thing i have had was some really sharp pains about 5 days ago. I am going to test wed morning if af hasn't showed. Fingers crossed and good luck to the two of you too. I am starting to think that everyone else in the wrold can fall pg except me! My oh's cousin announced her pg on tues and then i got a phone call from my cousin last night saying she was expecting her third! Don't get me wrong i am happy for them but green with envy too! xxx

i feel your pain!

I have had cramps and back ache every day since the 1dpo and its now stopped! Never had that before but then never ttc before so i guess that they may have alwasy been there and i never took notice.
x

I know what you mean. I have noticed so many things about my body that i have never realised before ttc. They just didn't mean anything before! This whole ttc thing is like a rollercoaster ride! xxx

the past few minutes im having weird pains along my right side they feel strange...im praying for our :bfp: girls we have eachother 2 call on,im looking 4ward to hearing how you both get on,im sending yas good vibes and negitive vibes to the :witch: hope she dissapears

hell yea.

What are your symptoms?

Mine were

1dpo
back ache and cramps
2dpo
heartburn with back ache and cramps
3 dpo
as above
4 dpo
Back ache, sore throat, bloody nose when sneezing
5 dpo
white creamy cm, heartburn, backache sore throat, stretching in my sides by my ribs?like a stitch but like i had done a workout?
6 dpo
as above
7 and 8 dpo

temps are looking good but I know I aint pregnant i just feel the witch is on her way.

How about you?
x
Nothing

sore BBs since the day of ovulation,the past 4 days im using the loo alot more and now today the weird feeling down my right side,ive never had heartburn in my life so i dont know how it feels:happydance: i have a son who is nearly 5 and i dont remember having symptoms at all but at the time we got pregnant the 1st cycle i wasnt aware of dates the way i am now,its starting to take over my mind

ditto @taking over your mind!
x

Hope it's ok to post in your thread as I'm WTTnot TTC, but I'm in the 2WW this month.

AF is due Thursday for me, but hoping she stays away.

I hope the witch stays away for you all :dust:

yeah post away hun :happydance: ive everything crossed for us ohhhh im so nervous my stomach is in knots,dont forget to keep us posted on thursday hopefully by then there will be news of some :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Hi, due Wed...really tempeted to get a First Response and see tomorrow! know what you mean about noticing everything about your body and these have to be the longest two weeks every month!
Good luck girls
xx

hey girlies.... :witch: due on Wed.. for me.. not testing till actually late..
i had extremely sore boobs 2-8 DPO and then they disappeared..
also had heartburn and lotion CM on and off..

so i think this is the right group for me... cani join?

:bfn: for me!

I will have to wait till :witch: gets me now this month!

so upset! but i knew it anyway! i aint that lucky!

:babydust: to everyone!x

Wednesday for me..but I'm gonna go buy a FRER tomorrow...I really hate being so impatient! lol

:dust: and :bfp: to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hi all
:witch: is due tomorrow!
I'm not feeling very hopeful to be honest! Caved in and did a test on sat and was :bfn:
So just waiting for :witch: so I can try again!!
It's getting harder everywhere I go there are babies and people talking about babies!!
Have really struggled with the whole ttc thing this month as was first month used OPK's and it has really stressed me out as was using ic's and got nothing then from cd 20 got 3 +ves in a row and now feel like i have no idea whats going on with my body!
x x x x

Sorry you got a BFN Mrsq2b and garkat23! :hugs:
:hug:

Im not dressed yet in the hope that i wont get tempted to go to the pharmacy down the road! i was reading the posts and there seem to be so many that test 2 days early and get a false negative so i wonder if there is any point in me getting a FRER???? Im so impatient though and am fighting with myself! Im working tomorrow and wed 7am till19.30 so although i wont be able to stop thinking about it i cant be tempted to test early! damn having a day off!!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->