Anyone due AF today? WE DON'T WANT HER TO VISIT!!

pinkflamingo

Mummy to an angel x
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone else was in the same 'place' as me, with today being D-Day (or AF Day!!). I am due today but praying that she will not come and that she will stay away for about the next 9 months!!

If you are in the same place as me, then let's all add our positive thoughts together and keep that evil AF away!!!

Good luck ladies and lets hope there are lots of BFP's on the way very soon!!

xx

hi!

AF due for me tomorrow so we are kind of in the same boat =)

im not sure how im feeling at the min apart from confused!! lol one min i think i might be and the next min i feel like AF on the way

xxxxxxx

Hi Charliekitty,

I know exactly what you feel. I keep going from thinking 'I feel different and think this could be our month' to 'no it won't happen this month'! I don't know if I am trying to convince myself either way, or that my brain is just a ball of wool at the mo!!

When are you going to test? I used an OPK the other day as had an urge to POAS, but am trying my best to hold out on the HPT!

Why does this all have to be so frustrating?!!!! How long have you been trying for?

Good luck hun. Really hope this is your month.

xx

this is our first month of trying! so i hope it gets easier nxt time if AF shows, this 2 weeks hav driven me mad!

yeh i tested on 20th, 21st and this morning, i just gave in, but they were all BFNs of coruse although i had some strange dots on it but i dont think it was any thing to get excited about.

have you dont any tests chick??

if AF isnt here tomorrow morning i will do another, i think im abit addicted to testing!!

i hope she doesnt show for you!!!

xxxxx

not tested other than the OPK. Been reading about women using them as HPT, so thought it a bit cheaper to use on of those than possibly waste a test. It didn't really give me any info either way, so hoping to hold out a bit longer! Hopefully AF won't show today and I may test tomorrow.
I have used the Clearblue Fertility Monitor this month so hoping that will have helped! Are you temping or anything else? Guess if it's only your first month then you may just be 'going natural'!! This TTC does become addicitive!!

xx

hi ladies

AF was meant to be Tuesday but nothing yet. am currently 16 DPO. Got cramping on due day but its since disappeared. very fustrating!!

in some ways I wish af would hurry so I can get started on month 4 of TTC. do you think you might be PG?

Hi Lily Me,

I keep trying not to think about whether I am or not, as i keep convincing myself one min that I am and the next that I am not! It's difficult not to get hopes up but then I don't want to convince myself that I am, for AF just to show up. Nothing as yet, so we shall have to wait and see.

Fingers crossed for you hun. Have you done any tests yet?

x

hey girls,

Im out =(

looking forward to getin back to normal for a few weeks lol, big bottle of wine for meeeeeee =D

wishing you all luck and baby dust!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

oh that's rubbish! well enjoy your big bottle of wine! We have a party to go to tonight, so if AF doesn't show up I will have to be off the wine 'just in case'! If she shows up tomorrow I will not be a happy bunny!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"