Anyone due around Oct. 21?

Sophiasmom

Expecting #3!!
Reaction score
I know there's a thread for October mommies, but I feel like I'm due way later than everyone there. Expecting #3 and I'd love a bump buddy!!

I'm due October 15th :o) How are you feeling today??

Really sluggish. Still just a bit queasy at times. I know the worst is yet to come but I don't mind. It always gives me a little peace of mind. How are you?

I'm in the same boat. Head spins and tummy flip flops especially if I haven't eaten much! Super tired, but that could be from my 21 month old son who still wakes up several times a night. Joys!

yeah I remember being soo exhausted when I was pregnant with ds. Chasing a toddler around will do that! Now I have two to chase around :) fortunately both are good sleepers, but I'm on night shift this time around. :( Have you told anyone yet? I'm dying to tell my mom and sister, but I want to try to wait til my appointment on the 27th. I'm so bloated it's hard to cover up though. :wacko:

I'm due October 17th! This is my second child (have a 16 month old). I'm feeling nauseous but goes once I have eaten. 2 things are really bothering me at the moment
1) baby brain (it has kicked in already!)
2) tiredness, I can't get enough sleep at the moment.

How are you all feeling today?

I'm dying to tell people too!! I told my mom last night. I am so glad she knows. Now when I'm having a panic attack over my 6, 4 and almost 2 year olds, dirty house, and the fact I stopped drinking coffee...she will understand!

Welcome willow!

I almost forgot- having headaches too (same with my other pregnancies ) and started having some leg cramps. Drinking as much as I can.

I'm due Oct 12th with my 2nd, I have a 15 month old. He still wakes up during the night for a bottle. I'm soooo tired all the time also!

I feel for you Christina! Here's to baby/toddlers sleeping through the night so younger siblings can cook while mama sleeps! :o) Like we don't have enough to wonder and worry about, it only intensifies because we aren't well rested. But i don't hate the late night cuddles with my son, he's the youngest of 3 so far, he accidentally got more spoiled than his sisters did. Oops.

Cautiously pregnant... waiting to have 2nd Beta blood draw. I will be due 10/24

Yes, haven't been given an official due date yet, but if all goes as planned should be around 10/19/15 :)

Can I join please? Due October 19th.
I am actually nervous about telling my 3 y.o since I share most things with her. She asked me this past weekend "S is my sister right? But she says she is my cousin. Is she not my own sister?". I was shocked and felt bad. What if I tell her and something happens and she can't have a kid brother/sister.

How are you all eating btw and how is your appetite?

Hello icegurl! I hope you're feeling better! Have you recovered from the flu yet?

Welcome Skris! I understand the nerves about telling your dd. Mine initially said,"no!! I don't want a brother or sister!" But right after she switched and wants both lol! I don't think she understands that I'm pregnant. Maybe when my belly is big like when I had her brother. Or when I bring the baby home! ;)

As far as appetite, I'm either repulsed by food or ravenous. Peanut butter smells awful. Can't look at chicken. But right now I'm still able to eat a variety. I get queasy when I go too long without eating. Trying to eat nutritious foods because I know any day I'll have a hard time finding things I can eat (If this is like my other pregnancies ). How are you doing?

Aw that's cute that she wants both!
I am actually completely fine during day time but very tired at night. Last night slept at 10pm woke up at 8 (very reluctantly) !
I am eating like a horse though. So early in the pregnancy that too!

I planned on working out today but took a nap instead :haha: it is pretty rough getting out of bed in the morning. Today I ate a taco salad for breakfast :rofl: lol pregnancy makes do such weird things! It was the only thing that sounded good and damn it was!!

TAco salad sounds good! Actually just taco, no salad. :haha:
I have no symptoms. It was the same with my last pregnancy. Then at 6 weeks I was sick and throwing up what little I was eating.
With this is mind, I managed to eat icecream, cookies, chinese style noodles and a greek platter yesterday. Feeling accomplished!

Yeah I remember with ds thinking I wasn't going to get morning sickness (or all day sickness that progressed- like I had with dd) I started eating salads and yogurts and trying to be sooo healthy. 6 weeks and BAM! Sick as a dog! I'm really curious how this time wI'll be since I'm already queasy. Mainly when I'm hungry though.

May I join you ladies?

I got my BFP yesterday (albeit a faint one), and fertility friend tells me im due October 20th!:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"