Anyone due end of March-ish?

twice unlucky

Mummy to 7month old
Reaction score
Is anyone due mid march/ end of march next year? Have you started/finished your shoping yet?

Due 21st March, done most of my shopping but just got to get my maternity stuff now like pads, nursing pads etc. Baby things are mostly there, we had most of it already for Isabelle.

I'm due 13th march :) I haven't got everything yet, have loads of baby clothes, nursery furniture, Moses basket and breast feeding kit etc, need to get some supplies of nappies, wipes, Muslin cloths... Still lots to do!

I'm due 27th march, got mostly all the important bits, just need a few more clothes and shoes, cot bedding and hospital bag things for me and partner, I'm going to try having everything by the end of the month x

I am due 15th March. We have most things just little things like bibs and nursing bras needed. :kiss:

I'm due 29 March and I think I have everything apart from a few essentials for myself. Mostly because I'm having another girl and already had most things!!

I'm around 29th March too. Also have pretty much everything we need left over from my little girl. Could do with a few more nursing bras but I have some from last time to tide me over for a bit.

Going to get the newborn bags out of the loft in the next few weeks and check we have enough babygrows and things though as I know we threw a lot away that got pooped / puked on beyond repair in the first sizes :) Gosh I'm scared now it seems so close!

We've got a lot of clothes and a soft crib for her to sleep in for the first few months, a travel cot, a steriliser, a bouncy chair and a few odd bits and bobs, still no pram though, and we haven't begun stocking up yet

We have inherited quite a lot of clothes, bedding and a moses basket and have bought a cot and pushchair but still quite a lot left to get.

I am due 27th march and we have practically nothing. It is our first and I am stressing that it's not all ready (usually I am super organised) but DH hates the idea of getting anything 'too early'. We are ordering the furniture tomorrow as the set we want has gone half price in the sales so wanna get it quick! A little bit nervous that we will be leaving it too late, but DH really isn't comfortable buying stuff yet :/

I'm due March 24. We have nursery furniture, car seat, stroller, clothes, some miscellaneous things like bibs, burp cloths, pacifiers, etc., and a few boxes of diapers and wipes. Waiting until after the baby shower to finish shopping. I don't have much supplies for myself yet, though, and haven't packed a hospital bag.

I am due 28th March. Bought a few new 0-3 month sleepsuits and vests but we have Alice who is 17 months so we have a lot of cute outfits for later on. We have all the main things, just bought some new Tommee Tippee bottles in pink (for a change!) and plan on picking a double buggy soon, although this is really difficult as I don't want to spend a fortune if we can help it!
I also want to treat myself to a new changing bag big enough for two, so I'm getting my husband to treat me to a nice one when I find the one I want.

I'm due March 24th, we have started shopping but still need to get a fair amount, need to get a little more clothes, cotbed, chest of drawers, a room thormeter and a baby swing i think, also need to get a base for the car seat, and then anything i'll need, i think we are almost there, planing on starting to sort out my hospital bag at the weekend. at least then i'll know it's getting sorted, i don't want to be like my sister, she was in labour for 4 days and didn't do her bag until the 3rd day.

I'm due March 24. We have nursery furniture, car seat, stroller, clothes, some miscellaneous things like bibs, burp cloths, pacifiers, etc., and a few boxes of diapers and wipes. Waiting until after the baby shower to finish shopping. I don't have much supplies for myself yet, though, and haven't packed a hospital bag.

Just noticed your due the same day as me.

im due 29th march aswell, and have most things ready, still need a couple more things but will wait till after my shower to see what i still need! :)

Hi ladies!!
Oh my looks like me & eternalwait slightly behind in the shopping :-\ Im 28 weeks but still have 3 months as due march 27- so confusing. but my mum has always been a couple of weeks early so not sure if i will be too- is it something that kinda runs in the family? By the way can anyone see the baby from the outside? Apart from the odd jump i cant see obvious body parts yet!

Due 29th march. Most things sorted I think. Few final touches to nursery to do, but the baby won't go in there right away anyway. I love how it looks and I look forward to sitting in there maybe to feed sometimes, it's a really calm space (or it is for now!) I still have a few bits to grab but have done a lot of online ordering over the last few days! Anything I'm missing now should be in transit or soon to be dispatched. I started a hospital bag this week, but I am a little ott with that maybe.. but I was a very early baby myself which make me think anything can happen!! Plus I'm a very busy person when I'm at work so the Xmas holidays have particularly been the time to pounce a bit!

@littlesteph: Yes! I've seen you in the March 24th thread a few times. How are you feeling these days? You look great in your avatar!

@twice unlucky: I just read about someone being able to see the outline of an actual foot but I haven't been that lucky yet. I swear I can see an elbow or a knee or something move across my stomach but nothing else aside from that and big kicks.

I only see little bumps appear across my belly when he kicks very hard, no noticeable body parts yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"