Anyone due for af/testing around 11th?

blimey girl lol i'll have some of them..lol

good luck with the bloods tomorrow

Thank you Honey, I need an answer. If I'm not pg, what is going on? I could fall asleep right here right now!

ZZZZzzzzzzz

Just saw your chart! Holy implantation dip batman! I say your pg there lady!

Did anyone get their :bfp: ? I had symptoms this past week but then got AF yesterday, the 11th. I'll be starting my 2nd month TTC now.

Good luck!

Getting a blood test in 12 hours and results later on in the day.

I tested on sunday could not wait for the :witch:
and i got :bfp: so happy
:cloud9:

Wow Tabbycat, thats great.... just what I needed to hear, someone with a :bfp:

It gives us all hope. Well done and congrats to you both!

:hug:

im hoping michelle lol

good luck for bloods

and wow a :bfp: yay i like it lol

congratulations tabbycat and have a happy and healthy 9 months

Well I'm awake. 2 potty breaks in the middle of the night!

Not my month. Had my appendix removed instead.

Hope you all get your BFP! Congrats to those who already did, and Michelle sounds really promising!

michelle how is it going hun?:hug:
hope all is well and that you get your results quick :bfp:

routing for ya girl :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I started crying again. I can't stand being so emotional. I won't know anything till between 1 and 3 pm today. When I had a test last week it was less than 1 and I don't think there is going to be a change.

michele here is a big cycber hug for you :hug:

try and stay +tive I know you can do it:hugs:

Well good luck, i am going for a blood test today because I am 18 DPO and no :witch: and negative tests, I have never been late before when I know I have Oed. I am only getting the qualitative test done first that just says yes or no, then if it says yes I will be going straight to the lab to get a quantitative test to see the numbers and find out why I am not getting a positive home test. I have seen enough negatives and had enough chart problems that I know it will say no but I need to find out anyways. Good luck to all, Sorry for the :bfn: s and congrats tabby for the :bfp:

srm0421 wishing you all the best of luck with your bloods, keep us informed as to how things go

:hugs:

I'm up, I figure crying a little was ok but I can't lay in bed all day. I need to keep occupied for the rest of the day till they call.

Could someone look @ my chart, please!!! I think I may have a bean. I've not been this late. My cycles go from 22-25 days. I would test again, but I'm tired of BFN and the costs on continued testing (I'm also out of tests).

Thanks in advance!

Also (not in chart), I can smell everything!!

Attachments

• 13 Oct 08.j.jpg
    13 Oct 08.j.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 16
ok I went for blood, the urine at drs came back :bfn: but the blood test is a quantitative and I have to wait 2-3 days for results. I really doubt it will say anything other than :bfn: but had a weird weird thing happen warning TMI TMI TMI I was peeing in the cup at the drs and had a big glob of EWCM what the heck is going on there? Can someone look at my chart and see that I clearly Oed on 9-25 and clearly dipped on 12 DPO which is when :witch: should have shown her face so I am completely lost. I will let you all know what my tests says when I get the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->