Anyone due in January?

Mamamumum

Reaction score
Hello :) I'm tentatively poking my head round the door. Just got my bfp today at 14dpo. Very faintly there this morning but already darkening up this PM.
If all is well I'll be due around the end of January, it will be my 4th pregnancy but 3rd baby as I had a MMC between my son (nearly 4) and my daughter (nearly 1). I already have a good feeling about this pregnancy though, which I didn't with my MMC, right from the off I knew something was wrong, and it turned out I was right! But like I said, I feel positive this time around though I know it is early days still.
So, anyone dye around the same time want to ride out the MS and fatigue together?!

Heyo!

I just got my BFP yesterday! My EDD is January 25th- just 5 days before the EDD of my first baby (who is 4 months now).

How are you feeling?
I'm dealing with fatigue and some morning sickness. Not to bad but having to take care of a 4 month old doesn't make it easy lol.

Congrats! Mine is 26th Jan so we're soo close! We could have babies born the same day!
I'm actually feeling pretty good, tired today but I was up with my (1 next week) daughter from 3am last night! No MS yet but it doesn't usually start till around 6wks for me. Once it starts though it lasts a bloody age!! Not looking forward to that with a nearly 4yr old and a 1yr old to run around after!

Yeah, I can image how hard it would be if Jaxon was walking. The first time I didn't get MS until like 7-8 weeks. This time I was queasy before I even suspected I was pregnant LOL.

It was so weird, it started with pain that lead me to go in to get an US. They diagnosed a corpus lutem cyst that had ruptured. For the past like 10 days I've been napping more and feeling kinda unrested and unwell after waking up. Still didn't suspect a thing. Wasn't until I was like HEY WHERE'S MY PERIOD that I was like uhhh am I preggars XD

But that would be neat if they share birth dates! What's gonna be crazy if the new baby is born in my son's birthday.

Hey guys! I'm due Jan 25th too - mine is an IVF bean, I got my BFP a week ago now - super early! But my BETA was only 2 days ago :)

Hello all, hi mumma :wave: been nosing at your test thread too! it appears I am expecting baby number 3 just 7 1/2 months after last baby was born via csection. So I am a little worried and tentative too, doesn't get any easier :sigh:

Hi! I'm due ~Jan 23! Got my BFP a week ago Thursday (really early lol) at 9DPO. I have a five year-old daughter and a 21 month-old son. Feeling tired and crampy off-and-on, but otherwise normal. I've had five miscarriages, so I'm always a wreck during the first trimester though!

Im due Jan 23rd! :) I tested 6 days before missed period and got a dark positive. I am high risk with my other 2 babies. I had 3 miscarraiges before I was able to carry my son. They put me on progesterone suppositories and my babies stayed! :) I've been getting my HCG checked and its tripling every 2 days so hope all is good :) The last day of menstrual period was April, 18, 2017.

Hey there here's the link to the January babies group. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2434561-january-2018-babies-37-bfps.html

I'm not sure why they moved us to be honest but we've got a lot of January babies coming and would love for you to join us if you haven't already.

-AussieBub

🙋🏼
Due surprise number two January 20th the calculators are saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->