Anyone due in or around September?

Adorebeinamom

Reaction score
my name is Carolyn and I have 5 children but only 4 living. We lost our son Jaxson at 8 weeks old in 2013. Had our rainbow daughter in 2014 and we were trying for 11.5 months with no ovulation then boom! Found out I was expecting on Jan 1 2016. We are due September 13th 2016

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-03-04.51.48.jpg
    PicsArt_01-03-04.51.48.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 7
My son was also an organ donor. We are hoping for a boy but would be happy with either gender :)

I'm due in September and this is my first. Could definitely use a friend who's been through this before! We found out on New Year's Eve. Best way to end the year. My LMP puts me at 9/15, but I O on CD12 so mb a few days earlier.

Hi! Sorry for your loss Adorebeinamom, but congratulations for your bfp!
I'm due 1st September, if I Oved at the right time, not certain on that one!

Hi ladies,
I have a four year old son and found out on 3rd Jan that I'm pregnant ��. We have had two miscarriages since having our son both at 12 weeks so it's nerve wracking but so pleased as it only took us three months of trying.
Would love to be on this journey with you x

Hi and congrats to you all!!! I'm due September 3rd (probably will change at dating scan) and we found out I was pregnant December 28th. I was due on Boxing Day but I was in denial that I would be pregnant so I had a lot of Christmas cheer �� Then found out I really was pregnant. This is our second baby and I think I'm more crazy anxious than I was with our daughter.

How are you all feeling? Symptoms?

Congratulations Taybabes!

December 28th is a great day :) (my birthday)

Here, I'm feeling pretty nauseous, but not actually sick - I think by now with my little girl I was already throwing up a lot, with this one it's only been a couple of occasions. I've also just started with a bit of heartburn. I'm tired - I'm at work and just have to keep stopping for a little sit down!

Just noticed my little girl is a day older than yours!

Congrstulations on your BFP! So very sorry for your loss:hugs:

I am due Sept 6 with baby #4. My kids are 7.5, 5.5 and almost 4. I am a bit nervous at the thought of having 4 kids. This pregnancy was a total surprise! Lol But my hubby and I are happy and excited for sure:) I have my first doctors appt on Fri.

I am due around the 16th September with my second.

I had a MC in September 2015 around the same date as my next is due so would be quite sweet if this one works out and is born around the same time as I lost one I think!

I'm feeling ok so far. Had some cramps but nothing too bad so far. I'm really tired however! Last night I slept for 10 hours and I could fall asleep right now. I've cut caffiene out of my diet so maybe it's due to that or just due to the hormones but I wasn't this tired this soon with my other pregnancies I don't think!

Anyway here's to a happy and healthy 9 months to us all!

ME ME ME :) massive suprise to us its a semi new relationship... (officially) but none the less we are both really really happy. i also have a 3.5 year old some and my EDD is the 7th of September :)
Symptoms are very tender nipples, the odd wave of nausea, exhaustion, my skin is super clear and nails and hair are going mental and i still have a dull ache over my right hip comes and goes through the day :). oh and i want to eat everything in sight, 2015 i lost 27kg and there is no way im putting that back on lol.

Found out we're pregnant with bub #2 yesterday =) due my birthday 14th sept =)

Had 4 early miscarriages last year so really nervous now. Heartburn, slightly sore breasts, mild cramps and feeling exhausted. So hope this is it.

has anyone else got dull aches, these are what freak me out the most.

Ye hun all normal.if they are painful ring your doc

Ye hun all normal.if they are painful ring your doc

they arnt painfull at all just there lol along with bloating.... im already getting funny looks at work lol

@MummaMoo - Wow! I didn't even notice that lol. I forget my daughter isn't two yet she seems so much older to me if only she would grow some hair! When we found out I was pregnant we were out shopping and I was just over not knowing. Public bathroom I went with a digital test and within 2 minutes it said PREGANT! September 3rd is actually my birthday so I'll be due on my birthday lol.

I have been having little pains and cramps that are totally mild but freak me out because I can't remember them from my last pregnancy. I know they are normal unless painful or followed by bleeding. Last pregnancy I spotted for 5 weeks after I found it so I was pretty scared the whole first trimester.

My symptoms are tender breasts and nipples (this started after I ovulated and hasn't stopped), exhausted, hungry 24/7 but I feel really sick after eating and bloated like crazy. I am ringing the hospital today to book in with the midwife to get everything started

I'm due at the end of August. I have two girls, almost 4 and almost 2. Had a mc and an ectopic before my first daughter.
I feel like I've been poisoned at the moment. My whole body hurts and everything smells so bad!
This pregnancy was a surprise. I am 38 and anxious to get some tests done to make sure everything is going well.
Congratulations to all the mamas!

I had another bhcg done today. on tuesday the 5th jan it was 144 and today the 8th jan its 437 :):) hope your all feeling great, i am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->