Anyone due in Sep '11

I'm due Sept 13th! This summer is going to be an exhausting one! Haha.

Yep! It was bad enough with my first, she was born in June! What am I going to be like in July/August? Poor, Poor OH.... :haha:

Yep! It was bad enough with my first, she was born in June! What am I going to be like in July/August? Poor, Poor OH.... :haha:

I'm due 30th September, LO was born 1st August last year, I was so uncomfortable during the summer, really couldn't stick our office which has no air con, so will have the same experience this year! Congrats to everyone!

Hiya September mummies and congratulations!
I'm due 22nd September with my first and it feels like a lifetime away!!!
Plan for summer = eat ice cream!

Hi all, I am due on 22nd Sept and will have to go thru the summer over again as my son was born in October. X

Hi Everyone! I'm due September 22! This will be our first LO. :baby: So excitted!:happydance:

Congrats to all!

:hugs:

Congrats! My estimated due date is Sept. 10, 2011. I'll know for sure on Friday. :D

My husband and I are due on the 10th of September too!! We already have a little boy who was born on the 23rd of September 2008 so we are going to have 2 September stars :happydance:

Congrats all you September mum's!

We were told to expect our first around September 13th but have to wait 5 weeks for the scan to have it "confirmed" :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->