Anyone due in the 1st two weeks of July?:)

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
LMP due date is July 16th, 2015

Due to a health condition I have and previous surgeries I am having a planned c-section hopefully during my 38th week if I can make it there!
I wont know exact date until closer but I do know they dont want me going into labor on my own.

So I should have the baby somewhere in early July!

I had a chemical a 2 years ago but this is my first real pregnancy, Its been so nerve racking but after seeing my babies heartbeat Tuesday I'm feel way more calm! I started buying small things right away like booties, socks, bottles, manual pump. I'm just way excited! I dont plan to buy more until I find out the gender!

I'm due around the 5th of July. :icecream:
I've just bought one thing for the baby so far, a really sweet swaddling blanket.
I could have gone crazy in the store, but like you, I'm going to wait to find out the gender before
I buy anything more, lol!

I'm due July 1st - but will likely be earlier too due to health issues. I was to be induced with my son at 37 weeks and it got pushed back a day, and then I went into labour on my own!

There is a July mom's group! You ladies should join!

hi! I' due July 6th ! 1st baby! I had my 1st scan Tuesday and heard the heartbeat. Didn't buy anything yet.
How do you all feel? I'm a little tired, I had some bad days, now I feel better. I'm hungry all the time lol.

Im due 13th july, feeling really poorly at the moment with nausea and exhaustion. Feel very different to when i had my son 3 years ago. Hoping it passes soon. Got my first midwife appt next week and then wont get my scan till after christmas x

According to my LMP, I would be due on July 18th! I haven't had my first doctor's appointment yet, so that may shift by a few days.

Yay for July babies!!

I'm due July 5th! Like Medzi said come join our July Mammas Group :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2246453-3-july-mamas-3-due-2015-a.html

That's the link for those that want to join us :)

Thanks I'll be joining I was invited off the TTC board vt couldn't find it! Lol I have had nausea pretty strong and food adversions pretty much every food disgusts me! I've had light tan discharge every time we have sex which has freaked me out but doc said its just cervix being sensitive I've had two scans and blood work my babies been growing so she must be right! My crampy/stretching pains went away at 5 weeks besides my boobs getting sore off and on nausea has been my strongest symptom it started right at 6 weeks!

I'm due July 13th with baby #2! There's a good chance that I'll be a planned C-section though. I'm considered high-risk due to an ectopic in February that nearly killed me (literally).

My son was born at 36 weeks on March 1st, 2013 (considered a 'late preemie') because my body just couldn't hold him anymore (I have a tiny frame). So I'm preparing for another surprise water-break at any random moment, lol.

My next OB appointment is this coming week at 8 weeks, I'll find out then when I switch over to high risk doctor and get a better understanding of the plan. My 6th week it settled in that I'm pregnant but now in my 7th im back in state of shock again, I guess its because it took me so long to get pregnant it doesn't feel really and longer I make it the more im shocked! I go between not feeling its real to the opposite and wanting to go out buying everything!

Due 7th July- my anniversary! Although I will have him/her early as I have had 2 previous c sections x

babyvaughan how long did it take for you to get pregnant?

3 years of trying but I had stopped taking birth control months prior due to it messing up my cycle. I had been having a lot of pelvic pain those years so finally in June they went in to try to find the reason for it and found that I am severely scarred in there from my past operations. They free'd up what they could but half of my female organs couldn't be seen it was so covered. 5 months post op and I'm pregnant, I had given up trying after the last cycle. So when my period was almost late I really wasn't expecting a positive I actually made a joke watch the month we didn't try we'll be pregnant. I was bawling my eyes out scared but excited and just shocked!

Hi all! I think I'll be due in early July, but have pcos so cycles are all over the place. Shocked to be here in the first place! I know the date we last dtd so pretty sure it will be early July. Only found out yesterday so haven't seen mw or anything. Slightly scared as lost our first and this was unplanned so haven't been taking folic acid or my metformin :-/

I'm sure approx July 25 so far there are two gestational sacs present but only one is on the growth size. I'm happy that one is doing great so we shall see i guess.

Hello Ladies I'd love to join, I'm due July 14 I believe. We are trying for about 6 months so we're really excited to be pregnant. I go for my first ultrasound on Wednesday I'll be 7 weeks I'm so excited. Does anyone have a trick for getting more energy in morning? I'm so tired and can't wake up. I'm trying not to drink coffee or my usual green tea.

Congrats to all you ladies! I just annouced my pregnancy today, my next on appt is this coming week I'm excited to schedule my next ultrasound! I can tell baby is growing because of have had some of stretching feel again last two days randomly I can't wait find what I'm having so I can prepare! :) I know I still have awhile but just can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->