anyone due late september early october?? im due 1st oct need some bump buddies! :)

jacks mummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies I just thought it would be nice to have a group of us all due around the same time! I found out I was pregnant last monday @9dpo :happydance: I'm so happy! I'm now 2days past af day and I'm feeling a lot more relaxed (well as relaxed as you can be in the 1st tri) :haha: so anyway look forward to chatting to some of u! Xx

hi - i got my bfp today
i am not sure how many weeks i am as i got my positive opk on cd16 (11th jan) so if i ovulated on 12th jan, am only 11 dpo but AF is due tomorrow

anyway, based on the calculations, oct 3rd fx'd

xxx

Yey congrats to u both!! And defo want to be bump buddies! How are u both feeling? I'm tired and grumpy but other than that I'm ok :) x

Yey congrats to u both!! And defo want to be bump buddies! How are u both feeling? I'm tired and grumpy but other than that I'm ok :) x

I'm feeling ok I think, bit tired but i did go out last night and didn't get to bed til 4am so thats probably why :wacko:

No sickness yet :) When i was preg before (MCx2) it started at 6weeks exactly to the day - hopefully this time will be different n I won't gert any (who am I kidding lol!)

:hugs:
Laura
x

Hey I got my :bfp: today and am due according to dates 3/4th October!! Would love to be bump buddies with you all xx

I got my BFP yesterday but not entirely sure when due date will be as very confusing cycle. I'm off to the doctor tomorrow with any luck. Would like to be bump buddies though :) x

Hi Girls! My estimated due date is September 27th. I guess I will know more when I go to the doctor. Congrats to all of you. Can I join you?

I feel good. My only symptoms right now are bloating and sore bbs.

Sorry about your mc laura :hugs: let's prey for lots of sticky beans for us all!
Kellyw1977 congrats hun! How r u? Havnt seen u for a while! Aww so happy for u,
Dingo congrats hope the doc can give u ur due date but I'm sure u will be very close whatever date it is :)
Aww I'm glad iv got some friends in the 1st tri now lol I've got a big thread over in the 2ww so I'm hoping some of those girls will be joining us soon! Xx

This really doesn't feel real for me - despite taking several test I just can't believe it. Also I'm concerned about getting over-excited as I know these next 12 weeks are tricky. Does anybody else not quite believe they're pregnant??

Hi hopebaby welcome and yey to another bump buddie! When u seeing the doc? X

i cant believe it either and it is exciting yet terrifying and i just want it to all be healthy

i have bad cramping (AF type cramps) and have had cramping since O date.
also nausea and slightly sore nipples.

nothing else yet.

ive got sore bbs and some lower ab cramps and an increase in need to pee! lol xx

I'm going to call up and make an appointment to talk it through with the doctor. Might make me feel more relaxed about the whole thing... I hope.

I had cramps a while ago but the past couple of days I've had twinges - and quite a bit of pain when I coughed earlier. Is that normal? Pain in the muscles of my tummy.

I've had sore bbs but that's about it I think.

hi all. Mind if i join you?
Im due 2nd oct, would love to share the next 8 months with you all! x

Hi ladies, room for another? im due (i think) 27th Sept, symptom wise i dont have much tender bbs that are firm once again, which is nice after last pregnancy lol, been having quite a few cramps everyday since AF was due which are wee bit worrying but normal i believe.

can i ask how you all get the timeline things on your messages? im new to this but they look cool lol

Hi ladies, room for another? im due (i think) 27th Sept, symptom wise i dont have much tender bbs that are firm once again, which is nice after last pregnancy lol, been having quite a few cramps everyday since AF was due which are wee bit worrying but normal i believe.

can i ask how you all get the timeline things on your messages? im new to this but they look cool lol

click on one you like then follow the steps on the page, once you have chosen your ticker copy and paste the code in to your signature strip. Hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->