Anyone due on 18th August but still havent delievered...please join me:)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by jessy123, Aug 19, 2009.

1. jessy123

jessy123 Active Member

Hi all,

anyone here due on 18th august but still waiting for the new arrival:)? iam in the same boat,so depressed,irritated and cursing myself all the time and cant even sleep for an hour with the baby thougts:(

i have doctor appointment on friday,but cant wait that long to know the progress.praying every min for labour to start.

please share your feelings,are u feeling the same? are you following any tips to induce labour naturally?

2. Pippin

Pippin Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum

We're all waiting and moaning :rofl: in August Mummies thread, that's where all us August ladies hang out, over due and nearly there like me. Come on over. x

3. evasmiley

evasmiley Member

I was due on the 17th. I have been feeling ok though. I am still able to sleep pretty good, not uncomfotable yet actually. I was two weeks late in my first pregnancy and my dr keeps saying that I will probably be a week late this time. I also have an appointment on Friday and hopefully I am dialated. My last appointment was two weeks ago, when she checked me then I was not dialated but I was 40% effaced. It is getting pretty annoying though to have everyone calling me all the time to find out if I have delivered yet. I feel like I have been pregnant for so long that it doesn't seem like it is never even going to happen. I can't imagine what my baby will look like or that I am actually going to be able to see her soon. I am scared of the pain of labor but at the same time very excited to finally be able to hold my baby.

4. TTC LADY

TTC LADY Well-Known Member

Can I join the club - 2 days overdue already and still no signs of baby as yet.