Reaction score
I am July 28th my lil boy "should" be born
I say should because they dont always come on their due dates

which name is better
Logan Scott
or
Chase Scott
I think Logan Scott sounds better but i do like the name Chase

Logan Scott. I don't like one syllable names followed by a one syllable middle name usually. Chase Scott also kind of runs together, whereas "Logan Scott" flows nicely. (Although depends on your last name, too. If your last name is "Mogan", that's another story!)

haha my last name isn't morgan thank you for your input, I think i will be going with Logan I didnt even realize that chase and scott were both one syllable

I am due on my bday! LoL! And I like Logan Scott too. It does sound much better!

I am due on my bday! LoL! And I like Logan Scott too. It does sound much better!

Its a nice birthday gift but we can pretty much kiss our birthdays good-bye if they are born then. lol I think its fine because kids are more excited about birthdays then older people anyway:thumbup:

My little one is due on the 30th of June, but since babies rarely come on their due date me and my partner think she will come on the 14th of June which is my 21st!! So I can kiss my birthday goodbye!! Wether it comes or not, I still can't celebrate it, but I would rather have my baby in my arms on my birthday! It would mean a lot!:)

My birthday is Aug 5 and baby is due Jul 30. I have this strong feeling she is going to come late!

"Hmmm, Mommy's birthday is today! That would be fun!" :haha:

And I will forever be baking cakes for someone else's birthday on my own. ;)

My birthday is Aug 5 and baby is due Jul 30. I have this strong feeling she is going to come late!

"Hmmm, Mommy's birthday is today! That would be fun!" :haha:

And I will forever be baking cakes for someone else's birthday on my own. ;)

HAHA i am sure she will think it would be fun to come on your birthday
I wonder if my boy will come on his actual due date JUST so he can be born on my bday
"I am ready now but i think ill give it a few days and wait til mommies bday"
:happydance:

My baby isn't due on my birthday, because she was made on my birthday. :) Best birthday present EVER!

mine is due on 19th july and i have in july the following dates that baby has to miss lol,,, 5th july mil, 7th july best mate, 10th july dad. 15th sil. 18th brother , 19th baby due, 26th niece and 29th mum,, so loads of birthdays in july already one thing though is my birthday is dec and hubby is jan so we are claiming babys birthday as a 2nd birthday for us both ,my grandma always said us dec should have birthdays like the queen so we can have a warm birthday as my bday is 12/12 it sucks everyone too skint or busy for xmas partys

My baby is due 3 days after my birthday... I wouldn't mind sharing if he decides to come early though!

My LO is due the day after my Birthday...26th August. Knowing my luck I'll spend my birthday in labour! :) Can't complain I suppose, it'll be well worth it!!

My eldest was due the day before my birthday and arrived the day after! Suppose it would have been cool, but this way she gets a day of her own.

I can't say ive really had a birthday since she was born, it's always spent organising the last bits n bobs for hers...n she's more than worth it :thumbup:

My little one is due August 19th my Birthday is August 21st so no doubt that's when she will get here or have me in labour all day on my birthday! xxx

My birthday is August 17th and baby is due August 23rd, so exactly a week later ^^ have a feeling they're going to be fashionably late though!

I slightly prefer the name Chase tbh but think Logan Scott sounds better :] x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->