Anyone due this month we could share experiences together

missl1

Reaction score
Hey I am lauren I am 38 week pregnant today with a little girl as I have a little boy who is 2 in November

I am due in two weeks and just want her here now

When is evreyone due I thought we could share syntoms
Like pains cramps and help each other out

Hey Lauren! I am 38+2 weeks and due in two weeks too (16th October). I have a boy who turned 2 in August and he is not looking forward to the arrival of a new baby, he refuses to even talk about it!! I feel guilty about a new baby coming along and it won't just be us anymore, but I hope he will get used to a new arrival quickly!!
So far I have had no symptoms other than BH daily but feel so ready for this baby to come now!!

I am due the same date Willow01 and like that I am so ready for this baby to get here! Hope you ladies are holding up well xx

I feel like some of the other threads on here are so well established, it's hard to squeeze in :) I'm due October 14th, so I have 10 days to go! I'm happy to hang out with some other ladies who are due around the same time as I am. My doctor says that our little girl is in the head down position, but isn't quite ready to be born yet, so we will have to wait. I am going for fetal assessments twice a week now, so I've found out that she is almost 7 pounds and has an inch of hair! I'm doing pretty well actually, and still going to work everyday, although my last day will be this Friday!

Can I jump in?
I am due a little after most of yoj, on the 21st! We are having a little boy this time, and our DD is 17 months. I have hit the 'big and uncomfy' stage as of last week. Getting occasional BH usually at work or at night after a full day. After an induction with DD, I am determuned to go as long as I can to go natural. But 4 more weeks sounds awful at the same time.

HI! So fun all these October babies!
I am 39 weeks, due on Saturday!!! Can't wait for her arrival. I have crazy BH like every day and sometimes really often it seems. They are a bit uncomfortable but definitely not real labor.... ALTHOUGH I never have gone into labor, I have twins via c-sec in 2013. Hoping for a vbac this time.
Best of luck to us all with our remaining days/weeks!

I was induced last time around too so I am hoping to go by myself this time. I had a dream I was in labour last night I hope it comes true today!!

I'm due 18th October & it can't come quick enough, really fed up of the waiting now!! Dreading going over & hate the thought of induction :(

I'm 38 weeks today, due Oct 19th. My BP has been a little high my last couple check-ups (not pre e but PIH) so we're keeping an eye on that. Having a really hard time sleeping at night. Baby has been really high up this pregnancy and it puts a lot of pressure on my chest and gives me terrible heartburn and GERD when I lay down, even with Zantac. My dr told me to sleep on my left side and lean to my left side as much as possible because this seems to lower my BP, so I've been trying to sleep sitting up on my left side, which is hard, and take it easy at work. Hoping I go into labor on my own a little early to avoid induction, if not I'm hoping my BP stays down enough so my dr wont want to induce early and hopefully let me go a little bit past my due date if necessary.. Dont get me wrong, I'm sick of being pregnant and I'm not totally against induction, I just want to give myself fair chance to go on my own (I went into labor on my own with my first at 40+4) fingers crossed!

HI! So fun all these October babies!
I am 39 weeks, due on Saturday!!! Can't wait for her arrival. I have crazy BH like every day and sometimes really often it seems. They are a bit uncomfortable but definitely not real labor.... ALTHOUGH I never have gone into labor, I have twins via c-sec in 2013. Hoping for a vbac this time.
Best of luck to us all with our remaining days/weeks!

Best of luck with your VBAC!

Hi. May I join? I'm a little behind u ladies. I'm 36+4 and due on the 29th. I kno I have a little over 3 weeks left but I'm still secrectly hoping it happens anyday lol.
I'm having some slight cramps here and there but more of the "lightening crotch" then anything else. I have a doctor appt tomorrow where I will be getting that GBS test done.

Me please!!!! I'm 36 and 4!! Expecting a babygirl I'm going in at 39weeks because of complications in my last birth!!

Hi all, I'm due on the 29th too but getting impatient already! No symptoms to report unfortunately :growlmad:

I'm due 27th so 3 weeks to go my last pregnancy only lasted till 36 weeks so have been sitting patiently thinking it was going to happen again but hasn't but I'm ready for this baby now been so uncomfy and sore recently the other night could have sworn I was in labour and after few hours pains just stopped! Will no doubt end up overdue because I thought I'd go early again xx

Hey I am lauren I am 38 week pregnant today with a little girl as I have a little boy who is 2 in November

I am due in two weeks and just want her here now

When is evreyone due I thought we could share syntoms
Like pains cramps and help each other out

I'm also 38 weeks, expecting a little girl and I have a boy who turns 2 October 29th

Forgot to mention that I'm expecting a boy this time around. I have a DD who is 4 going on 14 lol. I have a feeling that I'm gonna be overdue just because it seems to be the norm and that will be just my luck. I'm in the US and Halloween is on the 31st. OH is desperate for me to have him on Halloween since that's his favorite holiday.

I've been reading a lot on here and see a lot of people talking about bouncing on birthing balls... Do u ladies have any input on them. Would it be a good idea for me to invest in one?

I'm due 27th so 3 weeks to go my last pregnancy only lasted till 36 weeks so have been sitting patiently thinking it was going to happen again but hasn't but I'm ready for this baby now been so uncomfy and sore recently the other night could have sworn I was in labour and after few hours pains just stopped! Will no doubt end up overdue because I thought I'd go early again xx

I am betting I will go over as well, even though every little tightning/pain gets me excited. I just have the 'go overdue' type of luck. :haha:

i feel like i have the overdue type of luck as well... the closer I get to saturday, the more sure i am not having the baby this week !!

is anyone have more frequent BMs?
a bit TMI... but i already had 2 today and then tonight i had the hugest BM/diarrhea situation ever. and i had a glimmer of hope that maybe my body is clearing out and getting ready??? but no, i won't get too excited cause i know that the true signs of labor starting are painful contractions.

Juliet- OMG yes! I have been my normal 1-2 times a day with 'normal' poop pretty much this whole 3rd tri, and today it was 2x before lunch, then after lunch, then again later, then just now before bed (which I almost didn't make it) but I feel fine, no nausea, or any other tummy issues.
My luck its just because I ate something that makes you 'go' more yesterday or something.

But its great to dream...if wishes were labor. Haha

I made my husband have sex with my last night and lost a nice chunk of mucus plug, score! I also have a pineapple sitting on my counter top ripening.. Going to wait until I'm a little closer to 39 weeks then eat the whole thing in one sitting :) Been having lots of BH's and BM's, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night having to BM, which is weird. I'm hoping I'll go a little early on my own.. My BP has been up lately so that would be better for me than being induced. I doubt my dr will let me go too far past my due date, depending on how high my BP gets.

Samsam23 I bought an exercise ball when I was pregnant with my first and bounced on it near the end. I went into labor naturally at 40+4. Not sure if it was the ball as I was trying basically everything, but if you have the funds, it wouldn't hurt. It will come in handy if you plan on doing any laboring at home too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->