Anyone due this month we could share experiences together

Well ladies happy to announce that Edith Mary arrived in to the world by emergency c section on her dute date weighing a whopping 9lb 14oz.

Oh well done and huge congrats!! Beautiful name. I'm sending you quick healing taughts. You done amazing!!

Congrats everyone who has had their babies! My gremlin has not made any progress, and my cervix is still high and a fingertip dilated at most. Due to my age, the doctor has recommended that I be induced, so I am scheduled for induction on Sunday. It doesn't look like I will be able to go naturally before then. I'm a bit disappointed, but I think at this point I should do what the doctor thinks is best. It might be a longer, tougher labour, but hopefully I'm doing the right thing!

I get induced Sunday as well ! (late evening for me)
wishing she would come on her own before then.....

Me too, but it doesn't look good for me. Are you dilated/effaced at all?

How exciting for you ladies. I am still holding out on setting an induction date.
You both still have time, I found a cool site with due date statistics that gives me hope.

i am not really dilated at all but apparently 75-80%effaced at appt last Friday.

paint, whats the site?

Well at least you've got that going for you Juliet. Mine isn't even engaged yet.

I think you're right to wait Paint. Honestly, the ONLY reason I agreed to be induced is because I turn 40 years old in 3 days, and there is one age-related risk factor that I just can't risk at this point. If I was even 5 years younger I would wait. My doctor has been holding out as well because I am in excellent health, but this week, even he decided to recommend induction. He wants to start at 40.5 weeks because he is going to do it slowly so it will take some time.

I was 2cm dilated 50% effaced still when I was checked today at 39+2 with baby #2 BUT my cervix was more anterior and baby has "dropped" and is at aprox. -3 station, still not fully engaged but all good signs my body is preparing for labor :) He offered me a sweep but I turned it down. My next apt is on my due date, so I told him I wanted one then and he said he wouldn't be surprised if I had her before then, wouldn't that be a treat! I showed signs early on with my first too though and still went 40+4, so I'm not getting too excited, you really cant predict when labor will start.

He couldn't say whether my flu-like symptoms were also signs of impending labor or a bug, but they seem to have gotten better the last couple days, so who knows. Unfortunately, I have a sinus infection. He offered me antibiotics but I turned them down. I was conflicted because I would like to be feeling 100% when I go into labor, but I didn't want to deal with the possibility of yeast infections for either me or baby. It takes a while, but I've gotten over them by myself in the past, so I'm going to power through for my baby!

Ladies any updates???
I still can't believe I'm overdue. This is so weird to me.

Has anyone gotten extreme pain in their tailbone area??? (Top of bum)
I feel like I injured myself or how I would feel after a rough spin workout but I did none of that this whole pregnancy! One friend thought it's baby putting pressure down there but that would be so low??
I need to ice it or phone doctor cause it is that painful. Going on since last night.

Still here as well. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING for me. I was so frustrated and grouchy yesterday after my OB appt. Today I am in my acceptance stage, I will be pregnat until I force him out.

Your induction is comming up correct?

I think I should join you in acceptance stage!!! She will likely not come till Monday. Yes my induction starts Sunday night with the balloon foley procedure.

just a few more days ....

Still here too. Nothing is happening. Still scheduled to be induced on Sunday. I should mention that I taught dance up until last Friday, so if all of that jumping didn't get her to budge, I doubt that bouncing on the ball, sex, or pineapple will do the job.

Well, tomorrow is my due date and I have a drs appointment, so I'm going to have a sweep. At my last check-up my cervix was soft 2cm dilated low and anterior and he actually said he would be surprised if I didnt see him before my next appointment, so a sweep might be enough to get things going. I thought this baby would come a little early too, but it just goes to show babies are unpredictable! I had a sweep at 40+2 with my first and went into labor at 40+4, so I'm hopeful either way it should be soon, I'll keep you posted!

The hospital hasn't called about my induction yet today. Maybe it's for the best... I have intense back cramps but no contractions, and no plug loss. Still hoping to go on my own.

Anyone have anything exciting going on yet? My little man shows no signs of budging. And I am so confident in that, I agreed to watch a 3 year old and 11 month old overnight, and work an extra shift tomorrow. I need to keep my mind occupied, and my body moving.
My hips have started to get sorr and stiff if I sit to long.

Anyone still here? 40 weeks today, and was checked, still high and closed. Induction booked for next wendsday. Really wanted to go narural, but looks like my baby hates me.

I had my sweep on my due date which was monday. Caused lots of contractions but nothing regular. Starting last night I've actually had a lot of bloody plug, pretty much every-time I use the bathroom and go to wipe it's either brown or blood streaked and I'm generally very sore and have period type cramps. Not sure if it's from the sweep or not. I had the sweep on monday and didn't experience any spotting afterword, so I'm hoping it's legit bloody show type activity. I'm so sick of these contractions coming and going, I'm only two days over, but I feel like I've been in labor for a week!

My nerdy husband wants her to be born today because apparently this is the day Marty Mcfly from back to the future arrived to the future in one of the movies? At this point the sooner the better.

Getting induced on Friday my waters are being broke and sintocin been put on. I'm nervous & excited. Baby dust to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->