Anyone due this month we could share experiences together

Still pregnant here

Good luck ladies

I'm due tommorrow!
I got a doctor's appointment tomorrow I guess I will find out how dilated I am.

:flower: to you all.
Sorry you all are still here with me, however I am soooo glad I'm not alone here. :wacko: :thumbup:

Was having Bh for awhile watching t.v. lIke 10 minutes apart got up to use the bathroom and boom three minutes apart. Immediately went to the hospitAl got there at 9:15 and by 11 I was already 5cm :) got into the tub and by 12:30 I was fully and ready to push. She was born at 12:57 in the tub weighing a shocking 8lbs 11.5 oz! My first was only 6lbs 4.6oz at 40+5 so we were all shocked. I told my Dr she was going to be big! We missed our back to the future date by 1 hr but going from a 12 hr labor to a 5 hr labor is pretty darn good I'm not complaining. Having done both naturally I can say quicker definitely does not mean less painful, but I did cope with the contractions better. Pushing was intense my first little peanut did not pave the way for a baby that was on the bigger side but still quicker than my first. Small tear but actually not as sore as I remember being after having #1 which is weird. She is exactly how I pictured her, so big and healthy I'm incredibly blessed. I wish u ladies luck on your deliveries its the hardest thing to go through but the reward is so great!

Fantastic news congratulations

Baby Everleigh made a quick and peaceful arrival on the 24/10/2015 weighing 7lbs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2
Mine was finally born as well after a tough induction and labour. After 50 hours she still needed to be born via c-section, but we are all doing well. 6 lbs 9 oz. Congrats everyone!

Yay good luck

Lost some more plug but nothing else :(

Not up to posting much. But little man arrived at 12:41pm 8lbs 3oz and 20inches long. Incredibly in love.

Ill be back to check on the rest of you mommas.

And just for fun. Waters went less than 4 hours after BD :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->