Anyone due to O 3rd November and want to join me?

Kess

Reaction score
I'm day 11 today, I usually O on day 14 (which will be 3rd November). BD last night as am having EWCM and cervix is SHOW, but am away tonight so will have to wait for tomorrow for a repeat performance. ;)

This is my 3rd cycle of trying (chemical pregnancy 1st cycle, BFN 2nd) and we're TTC #2.

To help TTC I'm eating healthily with lots of fish, eggs, fruit and veg, as they're supposed to help against miscarriage, and chocolate too - also supposed to help, though DH says that's wishful thinking on somebody's part! I'm taking various vitamins too, and trying to stay relaxed!

Anyone want to join me this cycle?

Hi I'm also due to o around the 3rd which will be cd 15 , I have bd every other day since af stopped , cd 10 I had a lot of ewcm which is super early but bd just incase , this is my 5th cycle ttc #5 :) in just eating better and trying to not stress out over it all , good luck :)

Hiya. TTC #5?! Wow! I'd love a big family. I had to go away to help look after a family member who had an operation Friday, got back today so jumped on DH as soon as I got in lol. Fingers crossed for us both this cycle!

Hi Kess and TTC.

I'm due to O on Nov 5th. But this is my first cycle using OPKs, so I'm excited to see what they have to say! I started on CD10, and the line looked the same on 11 then today on CD 12. This is my 4th cycle TTC #1.

I'm hopefully o-ing tomorrow too! :thumbup:

I'm taking clomid TTC #2 and I'm having all the usual symptoms so hoping for my smiley face tomorrow!

Good luck!

X

I am due to o tommorow to according to ff 😁 this will be our 2nd month ttc #2, just having fun with it atm maybe will get opk next month 👍xxx

Welcome to everyone, and fingers crossed for lots of happy, productive BDing for us all over the next few days! ;)

I am due to o tommorow to according to ff 😁 this will be our 2nd month ttc #2, just having fun with it atm maybe will get opk next month 👍xxx

Good luck dolly mix!

I'm using OPK's as on clomid and doctor wants to know when I ovulate, so will test again tomorrow & hopefully get smiley face!

X

Good luck dolly mix!

I'm using OPK's as on clomid and doctor wants to know when I ovulate, so will test again tomorrow & hopefully get smiley face!

X

Aww fingers crossed you get your smiley face tommorow 😀xx will this be your 1st xx?

Good luck dolly mix!

X

Aww fingers crossed you get your smiley face tommorow 😀xx will this be your 1st xx?

I have a 2 year old conceived on clomid so I'm praying for the same! :dance:

How about you? X

Good luck dolly mix!

X

How about you? X

I have a little girl who is 2 in feb 😀, trying to convince my oh that a 2 year age gap will be fine 🙈xxx

Good luck dolly mix!

X

How about you? X

I have a little girl who is 2 in feb 😀, trying to convince my oh that a 2 year age gap will be fine 🙈xxx

I'm sure he'll come around to your way of thinking! :happydance:

No smiley face today! :wacko:

I'm cramping a lot with the clomid and what I thought was ovulation pain, but maybe my body is gearing up??

Who knows!

How's everyone else?

X

No smiley face today! :wacko:

I'm cramping a lot with the clomid and what I thought was ovulation pain, but maybe my body is gearing up??

Who knows!

How's everyone else?

X

Hopefully tommorow hun 😀xx I have had a few cramps and a lot of cm today so hoping today is the day 😁x bd yesterday oh is on nightshift tonight so we might not get another change but fingers crossed this month xxx

Lets hope we're all successful this month!

I'm going to jump on OH tomorrow if I get a smiley!! :winkwink:

Hope you've caught it this month!

X

Hey ladies! Cd12 for me today, and got a really positive OPK today! Hoping to get a bd in tonight and tomorrow then should be on to the TWW :) Wanted to wish everyone good luck!

Hey ladies! Cd12 for me today, and got a really positive OPK today! Hoping to get a bd in tonight and tomorrow then should be on to the TWW :) Wanted to wish everyone good luck!

Good luck mommyb!

I got my smiley face this morning! :happydance:

Lets hope we're about to be in the TWW!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->