Anyone due to O 3rd November and want to join me?

Hey ladies! Cd12 for me today, and got a really positive OPK today! Hoping to get a bd in tonight and tomorrow then should be on to the TWW :) Wanted to wish everyone good luck!

Good luck mommyb!

I got my smiley face this morning! :happydance:

Lets hope we're about to be in the TWW!!

X

Thanks!! Congrats on the smiley face! Happy BD'ing ;)

My OPK was positive again today....how long do they usually stay positive? I'm assuming I'll o today or tomorrow.

According to my LadyComp I O'd yesterday. So I guess I'm now in the TWW. Fingers crossed.

Good luck Kess!

Here's hoping we're both in the TWW!

When will you test?

X

Glad you got your smiley face bumblebeettc1 and mommyb😁xx according to ff I should be 1dpo today I keep getting a lot of sharp pains and my boobs ache but that could be due to ovulation xx

Good luck Kess!

When will you test?

X

DH has said he'd like to be around when I test, so probably on Sunday the 16th. That'll be my day 27, and I normally get AF on either CD26 or CD27. I may crack and test Saturday though! Will try very hard to wait until at least Saturday - I only have one reliable test left, the other two went out of date last month. What about you?

Hi ladies ... o on 11/4, bd on 11/1 ... 11/3 and then again today 11/5 now its the TWW ahhhh i hate this part! This is my 5th mo/cycle TTC #4. Im also eating healthy and exercising to keep healthy as well as taking prenatal vitiams ... Fingers crossed that november is our month, baby dust to all

Hello!

I O'd on 11/2, bd'd on 10/31 and 11/2, just waiting now to test when AF is due to arrive on 11/15.

Many baby blessings to all! :happydance:

<3

I used OPK for the first time this month. I got no positives and now I'm OUT so I can't test tomorrow.

I only had EWCM yesterday on CD15, but it was one thick glob followed by barely stretchy mucous.... I ALWAYS have EWCM on CD14 and CD15 so I just don't even know what to think. I am having lotiony CM today which is usually CD16 so I'm going to go with today being 1DPO... although maybe I didn't ovulate at all?!

Good luck Kess!

When will you test?

X

DH has said he'd like to be around when I test, so probably on Sunday the 16th. That'll be my day 27, and I normally get AF on either CD26 or CD27. I may crack and test Saturday though! Will try very hard to wait until at least Saturday - I only have one reliable test left, the other two went out of date last month. What about you?

I'll probably test 15th November - unless AF comes before!

This is my first month back on clomid so I'm not really sure of my cycle length!

X

Good luck Kess!

When will you test?

X

This is my first month back on clomid so I'm not really sure of my cycle length!

X

Just cracked and bought 10 internet cheapy tests - 10miu so I can test earlier than Saturday! I did find a website yesterday that had the percentage chances of a test being positive (for someone who is actually pregnant) at different DPO, and I was surprised that it was higher than I thought early. So I'm now justifying to myself testing early, even though before TTC I decided I wanted to test as late as possible (like a week after AF due!) because pregnancy's so damn LOOOOOOONG! :haha: Yeah, like my willpower's that strong! :blush::haha:

Good luck Kess!

When will you test?

X

X

Just cracked and bought 10 internet cheapy tests - 10miu so I can test earlier than Saturday! I did find a website yesterday that had the percentage chances of a test being positive (for someone who is actually pregnant) at different DPO, and I was surprised that it was higher than I thought early. So I'm now justifying to myself testing early, even though before TTC I decided I wanted to test as late as possible (like a week after AF due!) because pregnancy's so damn LOOOOOOONG! :haha: Yeah, like my willpower's that strong! :blush::haha:

I'll probably do the same as I have a pack of cheap tests, 2 FRER and a digital!!

Lets hold off as long as we can!! :thumbup:

Any news ladies?

I'm about 3/4dpo and nothing to report!! :wacko:

Hope all ok with everyone.

X

Any news ladies?

X

Got a cold :(. Feel completely wrung out and foggy, and sick on and off. Unfortunately I think it's too early for symptoms so I don't have the comfort of it being for a good cause, it's just a darn cold. Tomorrow will be 7 DPO so in the next few days I will test (once the tests I ordered arrive - maybe the post will be delayed and save me from myself!).

Any news ladies?

X

Got a cold :(. Feel completely wrung out and foggy, and sick on and off. Unfortunately I think it's too early for symptoms so I don't have the comfort of it being for a good cause, it's just a darn cold. Tomorrow will be 7 DPO so in the next few days I will test (once the tests I ordered arrive - maybe the post will be delayed and save me from myself!).

Oh sorry you're feeling unwell!

Hope you get better soon.

Come on here & post a picture if you do test!! :happydance:

I've got a busy week so hoping to distract myself!

X

I o on 3rd November! ! Now 8dpo... feeling abit deflated. . Lots of cm when I go to the loo haha so I'm hopeful this is a good sign... :/ I feel very bloated and cant stop goin to the loo!! Fingers crossed for us all!!!

I o on 3rd November! ! Now 8dpo... feeling abit deflated. . Lots of cm when I go to the loo haha so I'm hopeful this is a good sign... :/ I feel very bloated and cant stop goin to the loo!! Fingers crossed for us all!!!

Good luck!

I've got all the same symptoms as last month, so not sure that's good!

When are you testing?

X

Oh sorry you're feeling unwell!

Hope you get better soon.

Come on here & post a picture if you do test!! :happydance:

I've got a busy week so hoping to distract myself!

X

Tests arrived yesterday so tested this morning (so 8DPO) - BFN. But I found a fab site which shows the likelihood of getting a BFP if you ARE pregnant from testing at different DPO, and the chance today of a BFP even if I am pregnent is less than 33%, so not worried. Tomorrow would apparently be 50/50 near enough so might try again tomorrow. Have a good feeling about this month but desperately trying to keep a lid on my optimism as I don't want to be too disappointed if it's not the month for me.

Here's the site: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=9

Feeling better, cold-wise, though I now sound terrible - cold has moved to sinuses so I sound nasally and rotten but at least the foggy headedness has eased.

Hello! Yes, fingers crossed for us all!

Good luck!

I've got all the same symptoms as last month, so not sure that's good!

When are you testing?

X
Im tryin to hold of untill the weekend but its so hard... what about u x

I'm going to hold off as long as possible!!

I'm sure ill cave in at some point!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"