Anyone due to O 3rd November and want to join me?

Congratulations! ! Me to today!!! I can't believe it!!!!
QUOTE=dollymix;34240621]I used a internet cheapie this morning and there was a faint line and just done a digital there and it's a bfp 🙊😧😁xxx can't believe it I didn't really have any symptoms apart from really sore boobs and gassy.

I haven't told my partner yet as he is at work, doesn't feel real atm xxx[/QUOTE]

QUOTE=dollymix;34240621]I used a internet cheapie this morning and there was a faint line and just done a digital there and it's a bfp 🙊😧😁xxx can't believe it I didn't really have any symptoms apart from really sore boobs and gassy.

I haven't told my partner yet as he is at work, doesn't feel real atm xxx
[/QUOTE]

Congratulations hun 💕💕 how are you feeling xx what were your symptoms xx?

Weirdly, I was mistaken. I got a tiny bit of pinky-brown when I wiped yesterday and thought that was AF arriving (mine doesn't normally mess about with spotting or anything, once there's the first hint it properly starts within minutes) so I put a pad on. But there was the barest of marks on the pad from all day, and overnight I wound up taking my night pad off as nothing was happening. Nothing when I wipe this morning either. But another BFN this morning and I'm due on today so expect AF'll arrive properly today some time. Fingers crossed for next month.

With #1 I had weird cm pink/beige at 7dpo then had BFP 10dpo!

Maybe you're having implantation bleed?

Good luck!!

X

Nope, too late for implantation. AF arrived properly later today. <sigh> Ah well, here's hoping next month is the month.

I used a internet cheapie this morning and there was a faint line and just done a digital there and it's a bfp &#128586;&#128551;&#128513;xxx can't believe it I didn't really have any symptoms apart from really sore boobs and gassy.

Congratulations to you both! :flower:

I used a internet cheapie this morning and there was a faint line and just done a digital there and it's a bfp &#128586;&#128551;&#128513;xxx can't believe it I didn't really have any symptoms apart from really sore boobs and gassy.

Congratulations!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lovely news! X

QUOTE=dollymix;34240621]I used a internet cheapie this morning and there was a faint line and just done a digital there and it's a bfp &#128586;&#128551;&#128513;xxx can't believe it I didn't really have any symptoms apart from really sore boobs and gassy.

[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!!

X

Afternoon ladies,

How is everyone?

I'm on cd4 and taking last clomid tomorrow.

How's everyone else doing this month?

Positive vibes to you all for our BFP. Xx

Afternoon ladies,

How is everyone?

I'm on cd4 and taking last clomid tomorrow.

How's everyone else doing this month?

Positive vibes to you all for our BFP. Xx

Well we've just booked a holiday for around what my due date would've been if we'd caught last cycle, so it's nice to have a silver lining to a BFN! I'm just trying to relax a bit. I'm a determined planner, so it goes against my nature to not be able to plan conceiving, but I think it'll help me not feel so disappointed each month if I just relax and stop putting pressure on myself to know when LO#2 will arrive.

I'm on CD4 too. I've ordered some high strength B6 to try and nudge my luteal phase a little longer in case that helps. I'm considering chasteberry too, but I'm unsure.

Thanks guys... :) my symptoms really was just I never dried up after ovulation. .. I currently have the worlds sorests boobs! ! Lol but have a datin scan next week all very exciting.
Baby dust to everyone. .. stay positive. Xx

QUOTE=dollymix;34240621]I used a internet cheapie this morning and there was a faint line and just done a digital there and it's a bfp &#128586;&#128551;&#128513;xxx can't believe it I didn't really have any symptoms apart from really sore boobs and gassy.

Congratulations hun &#128149;&#128149; how are you feeling xx what were your symptoms xx?[/QUOTE]

Evening ladies!

I've been really busy with work and family for the past few weeks, so sorry for not posting!

It's CD20 for me and got my O:) today. Have been :sex:as often as possible so it's up to fate now!

I'm crossing everything this month!

How are you all doing?
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back