Anyone due to ovulate on 29th June?

bobster

2 perfect boys & 1 gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is at the same point in their cycles and want to buddy up?

My cycles usually last 33-34 days and I usually o on cd 20 (29th June). I've had ewcm for 3 days now. We dtd twice yesterday and will aim to dtd again on Saturday 27th. Not sure we'll squeeze any closer attempts in though.

Last month my o was two days late... If that's the case I will o on the 29th :). My cycle days are 28-30

I'm due to ovulate the 29th!! :) I just got off my period on the 22nd. My cycles are 28 days.

Not the 29th but the 27 (CD 15 of 28). I'm just starting to see some fertile mucous and I'm using OPKs (negative so far)

Not sure when I'm sure to ovulate as I don't usually and this is a soy cycle. I'm CD8 so really could be anytime!

Yay it looks like there's a few of us then!

What's everyone's plans for dtd ? We did it today 3 days before expected O and will try to do it again on Sunday. Do you this this will be enough? Unlikely tomorrow as we'll be busy.

Is everyone using opk's? Mine are darker today which is encouraging!

DTD every other day since last Sunday (CD 9) and extra today. Using OPKs this month and I'm really close to positive this afternoon. We are planning on at least sat and sun this weekend. Then I guess it will depend on when I get my positive and our schedule (hubby is in school).

Just bought some pre-seed Wednesday night. I'm not expecting miracles but I have to say it seems to help keep the spermies from leaking out.

I'm using OPKs and they're driving me nuts but that's probably my fault lol I took soy isoflavones (nature's Clomid) and like clomid you're supposed to wait 3 days after last dose to start testing to avoid false negatives but I'm a POAS addict and have been testing since the day of my last dose lol pictured are my tests from this AM :shrug: I'm not gonna count any OPKs or CM or CP until CD10 which is tomorrow so we'll see what happens!
We've been :sex: roughly every 24-36 hours (not timing it, that's just how it's happened so far this cycle) since CD6. Shooting for roughly EOD until I start getting fertile signs then maybe once day or so until O is confirmed.

Attachments

• IMG_20150626_073714.jpg
    IMG_20150626_073714.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
I'm doing SMEP this month, so I'm on the every other day BDing plan til I get my positive OPK (which I expect maybe tomorrow?) then I'll bs DTD every day for 3 days, skip one, then give it one more try. That's how we conceived DD. Well, that and pressed (which we are also using).

I got a smiley opk yesterday afternoon, another this morning, then another this afternoon..... loving my clear blue digitals! Makes this so easy for me. Cd12 for me today. Average cycle is 26 to 27 days for me. Using smep and preseed along with prenatals. :) fingers crossed for everyone. Due to test on the 12th of july

Wooo I love the smilies too! You are so lucky to have normal cycles! Mine last 33-34 days so seems age until I o. I'm still waiting... Should o on Monday now I've worked out. Will dtd tomorrow. Negative digi but line getting darker on opk. Can't wait for my smiley!

Sounds like u have a very good shot at bfp this month baby with smep. How long have you been ttc?

I just got a smiley this morning so 2 days early!! Bd'd last night but won't get chance today so will still aim to dtd tomorrow

Yay! Love those OPKs too. It's nice to not have to think about & analyze the lines. Just switched to the line ones myself (today) because they're soooo expensive!! I just can't justify it :nope: it's almost positive for me... Think I'll get it tomorrow! In the meantime, BDing EOD til I get a positive OPK! Lots of BDing going on in this thread :haha:

Yes lots!!! I know they are expensive. I'm doing cheapie ones and then when it starts to darken I use a digi one. On Amazon you can get 20 digi's for about £27 so cheaper than pharmacies. Did it take you long to conceive your dd bella?

Currently this is my second month "trying" but i have been off all birth control for 15 years. With my bf for a year now and the whole not trying not preventing method almost the entire time. I also have two sons from a previous marraige. They are 16 years old and 18 years old. Am I crazy for wanting to start over? Lol :D

Yes lots!!! I know they are expensive. I'm doing cheapie ones and then when it starts to darken I use a digi one. On Amazon you can get 20 digi's for about £27 so cheaper than pharmacies. Did it take you long to conceive your dd bella?

Good to know! Might do that for next cycle if I don't get my BFP this cycle :thumbup:

I conceived my DD on my 3rd cycle trying (which was also my first cycle doing BBT, Preseed, & SMEP). My first cycle "trying" was a definite wash because I don't even think we started BDing til CD14. I learned that 3rd cycle that I O way earlier than I thought (CD 12), and hadn't been giving myself enough BDing time!

What about you? How long did it take to conceive your son?

Currently this is my second month "trying" but i have been off all birth control for 15 years. With my bf for a year now and the whole not trying not preventing method almost the entire time. I also have two sons from a previous marraige. They are 16 years old and 18 years old. Am I crazy for wanting to start over? Lol :D

Not if you want another! My sister & her DH have 6 kids from previous marriages (him: 21, 9, & 7 year olds. Her: 18, 17, & 16 year olds). They have one together, & he just turned 1 in May.

GL to you!

Got my postive OPK this am.

Yes, there is a lot of BD'ing going on. I'm lucky because Hubby has a strong drive so it doesn't faze him much. I might need a break soon though. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->