Anyone due to ovulate on 29th June?

Oh I read it was only 3000! Good job you told me that, thanks. Keep me posted when you get your 3+!

Yeah I've seen a lot of people say its 2000 but that doesn't make sense with the way HCG doubles. 20000 makes perfect sense!

Two days later
Two days later
Two days later
Two days later
Two days later
Two days later
Two days later

For a total of 14 days

Any nausea yet?

My right boob is finally catching up and getting sore. What about yours?

Bahahahha my right boob caught up yesterday finally!!!

No nausea, just a slight bleh feeling when I need to eat...which is about every 2 hours!

Yeah same here. I seem to have gone off some things that I usually love too! And I feel constantly hungry for something but I'm not sure what and nothing seems to be satisfying me that I eat!

It sounds like we have similar symptoms. I feel sooo emotional on and off too. I felt quite snappy earlier today just like I would if af came which worried me a bit, then this evening I had a little cry. Hope it doesn't continue like this as I'll be a nervous wreck!! Any feelings about what you are having?

Lol sounds like me. I just want food haha

Yeah I feel mood swingy sometimes . poor hubs haha
I'm gonna drive him up the wall by April
I've cried at a few random commercials already lol

I feel it's gonna be a boy..what about you?

:bunny: still just over the moon for you ladies! Tomato? Test? How you doing girl??

hey Bella, thanks for checking. I'm pretty sure AF will come by tomorrow. Getting BFN at DPO 14 doesn't sound right haha. It's ok. Try harder for a May baby.

Very funny hearing you ladies describe your emotions. And the nausea, oh I hate that part about being pregnant. And the dilemma is when you don't feel the nausea, you worry about the baby. Ha!

Enjoy the pregnancy ladies!!

hey Bella, thanks for checking. I'm pretty sure AF will come by tomorrow. Getting BFN at DPO 14 doesn't sound right haha. It's ok. Try harder for a May baby.

Very funny hearing you ladies describe your emotions. And the nausea, oh I hate that part about being pregnant. And the dilemma is when you don't feel the nausea, you worry about the baby. Ha!

Enjoy the pregnancy ladies!!

Psh with our son I had BFNs up to 18DPO and BFP 20DPO... It's possible to implant as late as 12DPO , which wouldn't have the hormone detectable in urine quite yet

Tomato I'm sorry about bfn. Could you have geared up to o the first time and I'd later? Did you continue to bd all cycle?

I've booked a private early scan when I'll hopefully be 8 weeks on 14th September. Hate to wish life away but it really can't come soon enough!

Exciting bobster! I have my first scan & appointment on Wednesday! Feels like I've waited FOREVER!!! :haha: if you hadn't booked a private scan, how long would you have to wait?? What's "normal" in the UK?

thanks ladies. such kind words.

judging by CM and ovulation pains, i think i O on CD20. or perhaps CD 21 at the latest. we only BD on CD 18 and CD 22.

i told DH "let's make a baby" on CD20 and that stressed him out and he didn't want to BD on CD 20 and CD 21. LOL. later on he told me, pls don't tell me your ovulation dates in future. JUST DO IT.

now I am waiting for AF to arrive. It should come today or tomorrow latest. I didn't test today (doesn't want to see a BFN so that I can still hope for BFP as long as AF doesn't show up. DENIAL!)

Powell, when you had BFP at DPO20, you were sure of your ovulation date?

(Sorry, one mind saying AF will come soon, but another mind secretly wishing BFP. How contradicting)

Powell, when you had BFP at DPO20, you were sure of your ovulation date?

(Sorry, one mind saying AF will come soon, but another mind secretly wishing BFP. How contradicting)

Yeah I was temping back then too along with OPKs. I implanted 12DPO

Powell, I went to look at lots of FF charts with late implantation haha.

And then AF reported!

Oh no sorry to hear that tomato but yay to another cycle! Fingers crossed for a May baby :)

Tomato, May babies are the best!!! My DD was born May 7th. I hope you get your May baby!!! So sorry the :witch: got you this month :hugs:

Yes May babies are the best! Our son was born May 10th! Which wàs mother's day this year ��

Is it normal to cry at everything in the early days? I can't get through a day without crying at least once. Even everyday things are making me sad. I don't remember this at all with my Ds. I hope it doesn't continue for long!

Do you think it's the estrogen or progesterone causing it?

Thanks mummies! I'm a May baby myself!

Definitely the progesterone causing the weepiness. I was on 10 day progesterone when I was 17 weeks pregnant with #1 after an amnio test. And oh the tears... stopped when after the 10 day course.

Hang in there! If anything, it's a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->