Anyone due to ovulate on 29th June?

how's all the pregnant mummies doing? :)

Good! Thanks for asking! 12 weeks today. Nausea has been getting a teensy bit better on some days (the back to normal on others). And I haven't been as incredibly tired as I had been (on most days).

How are you doing tomato??

Bella, 12 weeks already!!!! Very soon you can start enjoying the pregnancy. 2nd trimester is the best time. Have fun!

Powell, stop watching commercials already! Haha... I am imagining your tears...

I'm ok. DPO 2 I think. It's a very weird cycle. Very late ovulation with zero EWCM with 2 days of positive opk. Not feeling positive but it's ok. Let me panic later at 8 dpo or so. Haha.

gals, just to update that i got my BFP today at 11 DPO. fx for healthy and sticky baby!

Yay!!!! That's great tomato!!! Fabulous :)

I had a scan last Monday and this is my bub. I am in love already :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies! Just wanted to pop in & update! I got my Progenity results back yesterday - test results all came back normal, and.... It's a boy! :blue: DD has been insistent right from the start that it's "Baby Jacob" in my belly & I guess she is right! We're over the moon! :cloud9:

Yay! Huge congratulations! Boys are amazing and have such awesome bonds with their mums. My little boy is very much a mummies boy. I would be very happy with another little man :)

I wish I could find out sooner! Have to wait until 20 week scan. Powell do you have a scan date? My 12 week one is on 20th October when I'll be 13+2. I can't wait!

As of right now they're not doing a scan until 20 weeks :(

It will be my first! None yet :( I feel like I'm missing so much! With our son I had one the day after I found out, 5w2d, 6w2d and 9w2d, then the 12 week. So we got to see him grow from a blob with no heart beat, to a jellybean with a heartbeat, then a tiny little human. I don't feel as connected to this pregnancy as I did with him :( makes me sad.
I emailed the other OB in town (only have a few options without driving over an hour, we live in the country and the closest 'town' is tiny!) to see if they do the 12 week genetic testing. Hopefully they do!

It will be my first! None yet :( I feel like I'm missing so much! With our son I had one the day after I found out, 5w2d, 6w2d and 9w2d, then the 12 week. So we got to see him grow from a blob with no heart beat, to a jellybean with a heartbeat, then a tiny little human. I don't feel as connected to this pregnancy as I did with him :( makes me sad.
I emailed the other OB in town (only have a few options without driving over an hour, we live in the country and the closest 'town' is tiny!) to see if they do the 12 week genetic testing. Hopefully they do!

Oh wow! Why so different this time?? New doctor since your son?? I had a 9 week scan, but the Progenity test pretty much knocks out the need for a 12 week scan, so I don't get another til I'm 20 weeks. (Same as with my daughter, because with her we didn't have genetic testing done. Back then it would have been quad screening & scan. Crazy how quickly new technology pops up! You would think DD is older than 2!)

We moved from GA to NC this year so complete different doc lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"