Anyone due to ovulate on 29th June?

I must say I don't feel as connected to this pregnancy either as I was with ds. I think it may be the sickness but also because I know what's to expect. Ds had colic so was an awful newborn. He also woke every 1-2 hours argh! I wonder how I'll love another as much as I love him.

Oh wow! So sorry if you told me that & I forgot... Pregnancy brain & all that :haha:

I must say I don't feel as connected to this pregnancy either as I was with ds. I think it may be the sickness but also because I know what's to expect. Ds had colic so was an awful newborn. He also woke every 1-2 hours argh! I wonder how I'll love another as much as I love him.

I wonder that too, how can I possibly love someone as much as I do my little boy! :/

Complete agreement here too, ladies. I can't imagine loving anyone as much as my daughter. But, everyone says it happens - you have the second and you love them just as much - but it might be in a different way. When I stop and think about it, it scares me. I try not to think about it too much :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->