Hunnyx10

new mum to no:10 12/06/09
Reaction score
hi im 7dpo and due to test 15th on my 3rd anniversary :happydance:

my temps are doing really well so am keeping fingers crossed

hope to see some of you joining me

best of luck for all who join this thread for this cycle

we want :bfp:and no more:witch:

Hi im due to test on 15th too.. but my cycle has been all over the place last cpl months.

I'm due to test on the 14th! I'm really hoping the witch stays away. Good luck to you two too!!!

I'm due to test on 15th....IF I can hold out that long :rofl:

Nosebleeds,stomach cramps,sore boobs,feel sick...should I go on???

Here's to lots of :bfp:'s to come!!!

Im due to test on 14th to but dont have no symptoms yet so trying not to get my hopes up. Good luck to us all :hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

Anybody else displaying signs of weakness and thinking about testing early????? :blush::blush::blush:

Or is just my bad self? :rofl:

Oooo I can't wait!!

:hug: to all

hi im 7dpo and due to test 15th on my 3rd anniversary :happydance:

my temps are doing really well so am keeping fingers crossed

hope to see some of you joining me

best of luck for all who join this thread for this cycle

we want :bfp:and no more:witch:

Your chart looks really good! I should be due AF around the 15th but my cycles have alsways been a bit unpredictable so I'll probably not test until at least a week later (if AF doesn't show up) just because I hate seeing a BFN!

I will test on 15 th. Now 7dpo..feeling really sick.bbs are sore and had a blackinsh spotting today...Good luckto all those in this thread.....do pray for each other...

my temp dipped a fair bit today and it feels like :af: is going to come

lets hope i'm not ou now after such a good start

Hi i'm 6DPO and due to test on the 16th. Wasnt feeling overly confident until 3DPO when i had like a dark red/brownish stain. But it might have been to early for implantation spotting. Got up this morning and hadnt drank anything since last night and have been peeing non stop all morning (3 times) and i've only been up an hour! This is definately NOT me, i could normally hold it for hours if i had too. Other than that feeling pretty much normal - my darling OH still has his "feeling"!

What you's think?

Sarah :hug:

sounds positive to me hun :D fingers crossed for you!!

I am testing on the 18th or the day before if I do not give in :rofl:

stay +tive ladies as we all stand a chance of getting our :bfp: this cycle

well hope everyone is doing good

any :bfp: yet?

for me my temps have gone back up again from the big drop yesterday, so im still in with a chance

Hello girls

I am due to test on the 14th October..... feeling optomistic at the moment. I am not sure if I can hold out until the 14th though as I am a POAS addict and have done well to hold off so far. I am 9dpo today and still have AF type pains and my BBs feel a bit bigger this am. Please please let me be pregnant..........

:dust: to everyone

well hope everyone is doing good

any :bfp: yet?

for me my temps have gone back up again from the big drop yesterday, so im still in with a chance

Hunny that could very well be an implantation dip. Good luck!

thanks kel im am trying to stay +tive but as we all know anything can happen

good luck for your cycle

Good Luck.

I've just returned after bit of a break from obsessing on here. I am CD 20..... 8DPO. I am due :witch: on 15th so hopefully be able to hold off on the testing till then:rofl:

good luck jaccib

let us know how things go for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"