Anyone due to test around 14-16 Oct

kitten really excited for you, but please don't get upset if it is -tive as it can still be too early {i tested on 10dpo and -tive}

but really wishing you all the best of luck

i too am cramping and have been since 8dpo it got worse yesterday but no bad today

still lets keep things +tive
:bfp: all round for everyone :rofl:

thanks serina27

wishing you all the best also for a :bfp: when are you testing?

Thanks serina & hunny

Lets hope :dust: is more powerful than :witch:

Hi,

I'm new and TTC my first. I have never done a test before and I'm thinking about doing a test tomorrow morning! I've got a First Response test.

AF was due on the 10th. I usually have sore boobs for about 4 days before AF arrives and I haven't had sore boobs at all. For the last few days I have had a pounding heart - I can feel it in my chest. I'm not nauseous, but I don't feel quite right.

Shall I test tomorrow morning or shall I wait another a few more days?

wahoooo!!!!!:bfp:!!! i'm so excited for you. that is wonderful news. congratulations!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Hunny :happydance:

I kind of got a :bfp: today too (long story, there's a seperate post about it!). I think you are 12DPO like me?

:hug:

Hunny YAY.........MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS

Now it's just wait and see for a few more.:bfp:........ FX

:hug::hug:

Morning girls, not long to go now! Got my fingers crossed for everyone x

Hunnyx10 - Congratulations on your :bfp:, hope you havea very happy & healthy 9 months & hopefully we'll allbe joining you over in 1st Tri soon x

KellScottKait - I've also gone off coffee, since 9DPOI decided it smelled & tasted horrible! & I usually love the stuff! But it looks very promising for you x

:hug: to all

Morning Kellie....All going well for you?

Still not tested!!! Anyone succumbed yet??

Can't belive I have shown so much control so far!:rofl:

thanks ladies

wishing you all lots of luck

Hi Jaccib, I tested on Sunday which was 10 DPO, all I got was a :bfn: but I'm just hoping I done it too early. I used one of those cheapo Tesco HPT (I thought I was late for AF but got all my dates messed up) so obviously because I wasn't late at all it wasn't strong enough to pick anything up.

Will treat myself to a FR for the end of the week.

Ah never mind....:hug:

Was probably too early....this is why I daren't test myself.

Too many symptoms....for either way!!:rofl:

Just wish she'd show her face or I get :bfp: when I do test!!!

Good luck and I will keep FX for you!!

Same for you Jaccib :hugs:

I really fancy some apple pie............hmmmmmmmmmmm..........back soon!

I chickened out of testing this morning! I've decided to test tomorrow morning instead.

:dohh:

mmmmmmmmm apple pie :D yummy!!

CONGRATULATIONS HUNNY - AMAZING NEWS!!! Have a Happy and Healthy 9 months and lots of sticky baby :dust: is being sent your way.

I tested today - :bfn: hoping just too early to detect - was an IC.....

Got a very faint positive this morning but I'm just petrified it has implanted yet.

I have to test on Thursday morning to know whether or not I can get my flu jab but if I had my way I'd wait and see if AF turns up on Friday first.

The more stuff I read about Tesco HPT's the more doubtfull I'm getting. It seems that quite a few people have got positives, even when they've tested early but I got a :bfn: at 10 DPO.

Must be my :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"