• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone due to test around 14-16 Oct

Ooooooh I'm getting excited for you! Are you thinking of doing a test any time soon? :hugs::hugs:

I've just been told by my boss to take today off work & go see my doctor to find out if I'm pregnant or not. They've sent me home for being sick the last 2 days so I guess they kinda have a right to find out whats wrong with me!

Morning girls, i tested the other night and got a :bfn: but still feel a bit funny so going into town is morning to see if the chemist have any of the cheapie dip sticks in!

Will let you's know later on! Darling OH is treating me to breakfast in this lovely cafe that has just opened in town!

Have a good day girls

Sarah

Ooooooh I'm getting excited for you! Are you thinking of doing a test any time soon? :hugs::hugs:

I've just been told by my boss to take today off work & go see my doctor to find out if I'm pregnant or not. They've sent me home for being sick the last 2 days so I guess they kinda have a right to find out whats wrong with me!

Hey Kellie,

I have £land ones at home but dont know if they are worth using tbh.. I have a day off work tomorrow and if Im not flooding by then I may buy some, not sure if to use them tomorrow or wait till the weekend just incase :witch: is playing tricks and is running late

what ya reckon?

cyber hugs to you strawberry

hope things ease up soon

thanks michele and yes you were right lol

im testing tomorrow the 16th. feel like AF is comming on but i hope she stays away!!! good luck to everyone xx

Hey Kellie,

I have £land ones at home but dont know if they are worth using tbh.. I have a day off work tomorrow and if Im not flooding by then I may buy some, not sure if to use them tomorrow or wait till the weekend just incase :witch: is playing tricks and is running late

what ya reckon?

I'd say wait until the weekend as it's so gutting when you get :bfn: when testing early.

According to FF I'm due :witch: today but I still have alot of my symptoms. My neighbour was drinking a can of Rockstar in his front garden last night & I could smell it a mile away! I used to like the smell of petrol too but after being in my mates car while he was filling up the other day, I felt so ill on the way home!

Some spotting this morning, not sure what it is. There was a brown spot in the toilet.

so today i am about 11 dpo--and i have a nagging dull cramp really low down but on the right side. could this be implantation?? does anyone know what implantation felt like? i've only been feeling it for a little over an hour now.

:dust: to all

I get twingies on my lower right side every single time right before AF, kinda like a knock on the door, lol. None of that this month. Feels like some one is poking me on my left side but higher up.

I did have a bit of spotting with my oldest child. It's still only on the TP, none on my liner as of yet. No too sure if this is AF, I don't think it is.

I think implatation pain is similar to the ovulation pain..am I correct?

I am 13 dpo today...I woke today with strong pain in the lower abdomen
( not in the side) so worried....

This doesn't feel like the cramps I get with AF (i don't usually get cramps until AF has already arrived), i get more of a backache right before AF (like 1 or 2 days)--but that still should be 4 days away. I hate this waiting crap...:hissy:

yes I do think it is similar to the ovulation cramps--but just slightly lower I think. I'm def. not O'ing right now, and AF isn't due for another 4 days...so I'm just confused!

me too..

I have had more of a reddy spotting now.. still not a full on AF *Usually flooding by now* I just wandering if anyone who has had kids before.. did they have any bleeding *ie like light af* or spotting when pregnant?

I know a few girls that have Sam. Some even bled off and on during their pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"